United States boss Jurgen Klinsmann hails the appointment of Bob Bradley at Swansea
Jurgen Klinsmann has applauded the appointment of Bob Bradley at Swansea as the first American manager in the Premier League settles into his new challenge.
Klinsmann took over as USA boss from Bradley five years ago and has built on the work of his predecessor as the sport has exploded in popularity in the States.
The former Tottenham striker also urged Swansea's American new owners to trust the instinct and ability of their new manager and stand by him during the difficult times.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next New Swansea boss Bob Bradley takes in Under 23s game ahead... Bob Bradley... read more
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads
- 00:01 How to make Delia’s ‘cheese on toast for posh people’
- 00:01 Does ignorance have an upside?
- 00:01 The government has the newly bereaved in its sights – and we should...
- 00:01 Modern tribes: the aspiring interior designer
- 00:01 A letter to … My narcissistic husband, who had an affair and blamed me
- 00:01 What I’m really thinking: the trans employee
- 00:01 Avoid stress, be useful: 90-year-olds on how to have a long, happy...
- 00:01 The Trudie Styler puff piece that doesn’t quite add up
- 00:01 'Golden trio' of moves boosts chances of female orgasm, say...
- 00:01 Kitchen gadgets review: coconut grater – an ugly pleasure of the flesh
- 00:01 Bogotá, Colombia’s banging capital
- 00:01 With a French partner, I’m scared for my family’s future post-Brexit
- 00:01 A brush with my daughter – how learning about hair made me a better...
- 00:01 Blind date: ‘I hadn't been on a date for some time’
- 00:01 Why I wish I hadn’t blamed my father for all of my faults
- 00:01 How to get your garden ready for spring
- 00:01 'It's very scary in the forest': should Finland's wolves be culled?
- 00:01 Simone Biles: ‘My guiltiest pleasure? A pizza and ice-cream party’
- 00:01 Great little ski resorts: Vaujany, France
- 00:01 Edge of darkness: looking into the black hole at the heart of the...
- 00:01 Roll over, grandma, and tell Robert Peston the news
- 00:01 Britain’s new wave of militant grocers
- 00:01 My grandmother is lying to concoct a fantasy love life
- 00:01 Forget the hangover, under-25s turn to mindful drinking
- 00:01 It’s finally time to say ‘I don’t’ to the solo wedding craze
- 00:01 Heal thyself: meet the doctors living with the conditions they treat
- 00:01 ‘So, you know I have bipolar?’ – the perils of dating with a mental...
- 00:01 Sweet and savoury recipes for pancake day