Ukraine defender Artem Fedetskyi wary of 'dark horses' Kosovo
Ukraine right-back Artem Fedetskyi wou ld prefer to be on home turf against "dark horses" Kosovo.
The World Cup qualifying Group I clash is being held in Krakow, Poland as Ukraine's government does not recognise Kosovo - only admitted to UEFA and FIFA in May - as an independent state.
Kosovo's second competitive fixture ended as a 6-0 defeat to Balkan rivals Croatia, but Darmstadt defender Fedetskyi has warned his team-mates against underestimating Albert Bunjaki's men.
"Kosovo are the dark horses, we don't know what to expect from this team," he told FIFA.com.
"It... read more
- 10:47 Top five strategies for new runners
- 10:46 Bank Holiday weather predictions for the North West
- 10:46 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:46 Who is Coventry City's new commercial director David Boddy?
- 10:46 Professional football clubs raided over suspected tax fraud
- 10:46 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Magic wall of sound from Mendoza
- 10:45 Where is the much-vaunted BBC ‘impartiality’?
- 10:45 Man City transfer targets should include a defensive midfielder...
- 10:45 Police have launched an appeal to find missing 20-year-old Jenessa...
- 10:45 Female jogger punched in the face and subjected to horrific sex...
- 10:45 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Who will come out on top in La Liga title...
- 10:45 Everton star Morgan Schneiderlin warns Premier League leaders...
- 10:45 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Sunderland boss David Moyes charged with bringing the game in to...
- 10:44 When are the 2017/18 Football League fixtures released?
- 10:44 Higher exports to lift German growth, investments - economy ministry
- 10:44 Why do snooker players wear bow ties and waistcoats?
- 10:44 Woman robbed at knife-point in Welford Road in Leicester city centre
- 10:44 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:44 'I would be dead if it wasn't for caring duo'
- 10:43 E4’s Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters in Warwickshire
- 10:43 Warwick museum trustees to mark two military anniversaries this year
- 10:43 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt
- 10:42 UN peace-keeping mission a success
- 10:42 Junior football: Rutherglen Glencairn urge fans to help make...
- 10:42 The Rangers players facing the Ibrox exit door this summer
- 10:42 Jack Russell becomes Jane Russell in unique gender reassignment...
- 10:42 Celtic and Rangers fans set to DOUBLE their away allocation against...
- 10:42 Professional football clubs raided over suspected tax fraud