UK trader loses extradition battle
The UK trader accused of contributing to the 2010 "flash crash" has lost his battle against extradition to US.
The ruling means he will be sent to the US within 28 days.
Navinder Sarao, 37, is accused of contributing to events on 6 May 2010, when the Dow Jones share index briefly fell more than 1,000 points.
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
If you want to receive Breaking News alerts via email, or on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App then details on how to do so are... read more
- 13:14 Wetherby road reopens ahead of schedule
- 13:13 PS4 news: Sony reveals AMAZING Bloodborne surprise ahead of Halloween
- 13:13 Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe’s feet are ROTTING OFF in...
- 13:13 Music fans queue for tickets to Take That star Gary Barlow's...
- 13:12 Moped madness! Man spotted riding through Nottingham with wicker...
- 13:11 Barack Obama urges Democrats to reject 'politics of fear'
- 13:10 POLL: Should the smacking of children be banned?
- 13:09 Your pics could be in a Children in Need Christmas book chosen...
- 13:09 Your car radio will soon stop working, here’s why and how to fix it
- 13:08 "Amazing to witness" generosity of Cumbrians who gave...
- 13:08 Traffic updates as huge 75-tonne delivery makes its way to Hull
- 13:07 The £90m shopping developments near Birmingham that'll be well...
- 13:07 Taylor Swift releases new song Gorgeous - but fans are confused by...
- 13:06 POLL: Should the smacking of children be banned?
- 13:06 New Zealand to hold cannabis referendum within three years
- 13:06 Seven injured after bus collides with Land Rover
- 13:05 What are spring tides, and why do we have them?
- 13:05 Brits are not officially 'over the hill' until the age of 83
- 13:04 Everton FC slammed by French media - and also Lyon
- 13:04 Could it be magic? Gary Barlow is coming to Halifax
- 13:03 Roadworks in Workington town centre to start on Monday
- 13:03 £300,000 lottery win man revealed
- 13:03 What time is the Orionid meteor shower tonight and where can I...
- 13:03 Woman diagnosed with broken-heart syndrome after death of beloved...
- 13:03 Duo charged with attempted murder after alleged Kenton house fire...
- 13:03 Cheryl: Pregnancy was a break from 14 years' work
- 13:02 History of medieval Silk Road brought to life for castle visitors
- 13:01 Rangers striker Kenny Miller takes lead role in training ahead of...
- 13:01 New signing Fraser Watt in for Marr Rugby debut against Currie...
- 13:01 This is why Bruno Tonioli will miss Strictly Come Dancing this weekend