UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 29
Sept 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up around 61 to 70 points, or as much as 1 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * The UK blue chip index closed 0.6 percent higher on Wednesday at 6,849.38, bouncing back from a one-week low as engineering firm Smiths Group surged after posting higher-than-expected profits and miners tracked stronger metals prices. * BARCLAYS: Credit Suisse Group AG and Barclays Plc are in mortgage-settlement talks with the U.S. Department of Justice, Bloomberg reported, citing sources. * HINKLEY POINT: The British government and France's... read more
- 20:51 City News: AB InBev, British Airways, Cala and Seedrs
- 20:49 When do the clocks go back and what does it mean?
- 20:48 Morgan Stanley COO Jim Rosenthal to retire at end of year - memo
- 20:48 Deutsche settlement over Russia trades possible in 2017 - sources
- 20:45 US election: Clinton 'eyes Biden for top diplomat job'
- 20:43 Morrisons has raised the price of Marmite by 12.5%
- 20:43 Watch as autistic Derbyshire boy, 8, performs amazing Thriller...
- 20:40 Jess Varnish relieved as British Cycling uphold complaint against...
- 20:38 Driver jailed for killing passenger as he smashed car into garden wall
- 20:36 India, Pakistan trade accusations of bloodshed across Line of Control
- 20:36 France's Valls expresses "anger" over Hollande comments - Le Monde
- 20:35 Apple products just got a lot more expensive because of the weak pound
- 20:33 Drunken mum who glassed woman in the face at funeral wake jailed...
- 20:25 Great British Menu: Prue Leith replaced by Andi Oliver
- 20:25 UPDATE: Police searching for potential escapee from Haverigg prison
- 20:22 Pornhub makes offer to buy Vine saying ‘six seconds is more...
- 20:21 FBI open probe into Hillary Clinton's classified emails again after...
- 20:20 Fylde coast ice rink site is back in play as fun centre
- 20:17 Don't forget to put the clocks back on Sunday
- 20:17 Spooky Halloween tales from the past around Burton and South...
- 20:17 Northwich Odeon opening date announced at Barons Quay
- 20:15 How Man City can thrive with De Bruyne, Gundogan AND Silva
- 20:15 Andi Oliver replaces Prue Leith on The Great British Menu...
- 20:14 FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- 20:13 Mam Tor and The Great Ridge walk is the third top-trending...
- 20:12 Appeal launched to trace escapee from Cumbrian prison
- 20:12 Wolves: Why it's simply crucial Fosun get the next appointment bang...
- 20:09 Villagers step up efforts to save pub
- 20:08 Deadly measles complication is far more common than previously...
- 20:08 Soda tax DOES work in America: First tax on sugary drinks cut sales...