UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 7
Oct 7 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up at between 7,063-7,068 points, or 0.9-1.0 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.5 percent at 6,999.96 points - still near its record intraday high of 7,122.74 points reached in April 2015 with budget airline easyJet sliding lower after issuing a profit warning.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto is waiting for word on the Mongolian government's efforts to attract investment for railway and power infrastructure projects that will boost the global miner's Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine, Chief Executive... read more
- 12:16 City's Big Bang anniversary overshadowed by Brexit concerns
- 12:15 How the humble shed is helping Barnsley men to beat loneliness
- 12:15 Theatre director Howard Davies dies aged 71
- 12:15 Get dressed up this Halloween for knock down prices to Twycross Zoo
- 12:15 Former boss of Glasgow's defunct Arches appointed artistic director...
- 12:15 Scots pay gap falls between men and women
- 12:15 16 dogs with a Hallowe'en costume better than yours
- 12:14 Exhibition of photographer’s work featuring Jarrow march on show
- 12:14 Chloe’s specs appeal has won her a national award
- 12:14 Christleton High School invites you to A Night At The Musicals
- 12:14 Charity takes on new boss
- 12:14 Mercedes-Benz X-Class - the first premium pick-up
- 12:14 Rolls-Royce Dawn adds new trim options Inspired by Fashion
- 12:14 Eroded canyons, red sunsets and enormous dunes: Discover the magic...
- 12:14 Thousands stolen from security man during violent robbery in...
- 12:13 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:13 Vandal caught scratching car on CCTV camera
- 12:13 Missing Lemington man Lee Bell was last seen three weeks ago
- 12:12 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:12 Ayrshire curlers do battle for the Eglinton Jug at Ayr Ice Rink
- 12:12 New bin collection dates start next week
- 12:12 Bogus window cleaner stole £800 from elderly woman’s home
- 12:12 16 dogs with a Hallowe'en costume better than yours
- 12:12 Hartlepool teen used stolen bank card to raid 95-year-old dementia...
- 12:11 Six of the best pumpkin ideas and how to make them
- 12:11 Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain sets sights on Premier...
- 12:11 SNAPPED: Man United star Paul Pogba as you've never seen him before
- 12:11 William Hill refuse to pay OAP £800 because of betting slip mistake
- 12:11 Open day for over-55s ‘HAPPI’ homes
- 12:11 Thousands stolen from security man during violent robbery in...