UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct. 3
Oct 3 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Monday, according to financial bookmakers.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.3 percent lower on Friday at 6,899.33 points, as miners fell and financials stocks eased on uncertainty over Deutsche Bank's financial health and as a spate of broker downgrades hit outsourcer Capita.
* BREXIT: Britain needs a new plan to balance the competing demands of fixing its still-weak public finances and boosting the economy with infrastructure spending following the vote to leave the European Union, finance minister... read more
- 10:18 Council to take on new framework for construction and highways...
- 10:18 Are Wiganers responsible for doorman's injuries?
- 10:18 Fairground worker given longer prison term for child abuse
- 10:17 Horton Treatment Centre to host recruitment drive
- 10:16 Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo holds meeting with Florentino...
- 10:15 Lewis Hamilton to 'take a knee' during national anthem at US Grand...
- 10:15 Chelsea news: Radja Nainggolan hints at future Blues transfer after...
- 10:15 Liverpool news: Coach reveals Sadio Mane injury boost, Chelsea...
- 10:15 Justin Thomas makes lightning start in CJ Cup @ Nine Bridges with...
- 10:15 Tom Jones: Abuse and harassment 'common' in music industry as well...
- 10:15 Lindsay Logan says she was abused by ex-fiancée
- 10:15 Man in court over Lancaster Uni laptop thefts
- 10:15 Selfie-taking chocolate bunnies are coming this Easter
- 10:15 Man stabbed in neck in Tamworth
- 10:15 Updates: Industrial estate sealed off after man stabbed in neck
- 10:15 Teenage striker having trial at West Brom, manager confirms
- 10:14 Chamber music: Marvellous Mozart - Stephen Joseph Theatre
- 10:14 Booze-fuelled thug attacked partner before trying to strangle...
- 10:14 Royal Albert Drive car stunt costs taxpayers £52,000
- 10:14 MP pushes for better coverage from mobile phone operators
- 10:12 Boarded up town centre house could be bulldozed to make way for flats
- 10:12 Malta journalist Daphne Galizia's sons reject million euro reward
- 10:12 Revealed: Opening date for Caffè Nero in Louth
- 10:11 Mytholmroyd man awarded for community work after Boxing Day floods
- 10:11 Parking Eye withdraws from Worksop’s Priory Shopping Centre
- 10:10 Carnage as millionaire's daughter kills six after ramming into...
- 10:10 Mytholmroyd man awarded for community work after Boxing Day floods
- 10:09 Fly-tipping costs taxpayers £58m in clean-up costs
- 10:09 Parking Eye withdraws from Worksop’s Priory Shopping Centre
- 10:08 Brewers Talk: is the time now for Burton Albion's first away win of...