UK fraud agency boss expects to move quickly in Airbus inquiry
Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) is working with French authorities in its investigation into alleged fraud, bribery and corruption at European aerospace group Airbus (AIR.PA) and expects to proceed "fairly quickly", its head said on Wednesday.
The SFO launched a criminal inquiry in August into Airbus' use of third-party agents to win commercial jet sales after the company's compliance teams informed Britain's export credit agency, which arranges credit guarantees for overseas sales, of inaccuracies.
"We have spoken to the French and continue to do so," SFO head... read more
- 10:05 Sick terror guides ‘telling extremists how to use a car to crush...
- 10:03 Major Indian airlines ban MP who beat official
- 10:03 Egypt's Hosni Mubarak walks free
- 10:02 College donates Easter eggs to HOPE
- 10:02 PS Plus April 2017 COUNTDOWN: When to expect FULL PlayStation Plus...
- 10:02 Chris Evans SPEAKS OUT on continuing as Captain America after...
- 10:01 Egypt's former leader Mubarak walks free for first time in six...
- 10:01 Boys, 12, suffer horrific facial burns after ‘mucking about’ with...
- 10:01 Infertile Scottish couples to get three chances of free IVF
- 10:00 Amy Schumer 'bummed' over Barbie film departure
- 10:00 Inquest opens into tragic dad Ryan, 24
- 10:00 Deutsche Bank commits to new London office
- 09:59 From Carpool Karaoke to Mrs Brown’s Boys, here’s what you can see...
- 09:59 Llansannan man cleared of raping two women
- 09:58 Police carry out speed checks
- 09:58 Liverpool hijack Chelsea's move for £50m Premier League star
- 09:57 Lewis Hamilton's team-mate Valtteri Bottas will leave Mercedes -...
- 09:57 Fire under Warwick canal bridge
- 09:57 Warwick baker to work on Queen’s wedding cake replica
- 09:56 Lincoln's Muslims condemn 'cowardly' terrorist attack in London
- 09:55 What time is Tom Hardy on CBeebies Bedtime Stories on Mother's Day?
- 09:55 UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall defends comparing Islam to cancer: ‘I’ll...
- 09:55 French Defence Minister sees Raqqa battle starting in coming days
- 09:54 ‘Nationalism is like alcohol - you'll wake up with a hanger' EU...
- 09:54 Westminster attacks: £418k raised for Keith Palmer family
- 09:53 Co-op Bank sale plan attracts suitors
- 09:53 RUMOURS: Manchester United close in on £100m deal for
- 09:53 Exclusive: HSBC to boost China staff by up to 1,000 in 2017, mostly...
- 09:52 Visitors to cemetery will receive daffodils on Mother’s Day to...
- 09:52 Police seize 2,700 items, contact 3,500 witnesses and make two more...