UFC supremo Dana White reveals ‘left field’ announcement from Conor McGregor is impending
UFC President Dana White has revealed that featherweight title holder Conor McGregor will make a huge announcement from out of ‘left field’ after UFC 205.
McGregor, 28, is champion of the 145lb featherweight division after his sensational 13 second knockout of Brazilian Jose Aldo at UFC 194 back in December 2015.
Since then the flash Irishman has faced welterweight (170lb) American Nate Diaz twice, losing the first meeting but winning their most recent clash at UFC 202 in August 2016.
MORE: Fury set to be stripped of world titles after testing positive for cocaine
MORE: Parlour, Rosicky... read more
- 07:45 Historic season at stunning resort venue
- 07:45 Man arrested after leaving scene of car smash
- 07:44 Two-vehicle crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 07:44 Arsenal player confirms permanent transfer to Premier League rivals...
- 07:42 Enjoy great night of music to help raise money to build a disabled...
- 07:42 Lancaster hospital staff are health heroes
- 07:42 Businesses warned of fake £5 notes circulating in the Louth area
- 07:42 SECOND plan for a new primary free school in Scartho area
- 07:42 Heartbroken mum's warning after loss of baby at seven months to...
- 07:42 Chelsea star Diego Costa opens up on top Antonio Conte target: Man...
- 07:42 Man Utd set to meet £43m release clause for Serie A star: Why...
- 07:42 Chelsea midfielder: This manager is one of the best I’ve worked...
- 07:41 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
- 07:40 Mess left is astonishing
- 07:40 Chelsea star: This is who I really wanted to join
- 07:40 Cristiano Ronaldo wants big Real Madrid signing: Team-mates...
- 07:40 Disrespectful and shambolic works
- 07:38 Thierry Henry not sure if he’d be ready to replace Arsenal boss...
- 07:38 Madeleine McCann ‘could still be alive – and her kidnapper has...
- 07:35 Everything you need to know about the new £1 coin
- 07:35 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 07:35 Fracking firm claims protesters are to blame for speed limit
- 07:34 New £2m Birmingham sculpture to be revealed next month
- 07:34 Aston Villa news digest: Striker linked; Benteke vs Kodjia;...
- 07:34 Birmingham City news digest: Selection conundrums; state of play...
- 07:34 West Brom news digest: Overachieving; Lai loving it; an Olsson...
- 07:34 Bill Jamieson: Can the BoE resist inflation trigger?
- 07:33 Liverpool star agrees bumper £2.2m deal - reports
- 07:33 Arsenal winger confirms he has joined Premier League rival on...
- 07:31 Dyson 'enormously optimistic' about post-Brexit trade