UFC 204: Michael Bisping retains middleweight title with victory over Dan Henderson
The Brit survived two knockdowns in the first and second to win by unanimous decision as the judges scored the fight 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 as Bisping earned his revenge on the man who knocked him out in 2009.
The first round saw very few strikes landed as both fighters found their feet inside the octagon in front of a packed out Manchester Arena.
Bisping had been on the defensive, holding his hands high and close to his face, as the challenger sought out his opponent.
Henderson’s patience paid dividends though with less than a minute to go of the opening round as his right hook caught Bisping... read more
- 00:30 JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: Gift of the Gab keeps on giving, but...
- 00:30 Princess Diana's dresses go on show as she is heralded the queen of...
- 00:27 The multi-millionaire who is giving his business away
- 00:27 How Ikea's Billy bookcase took over the world
- 00:27 How to stop your career stagnating like Reggie Perrin's
- 00:25 Man United v Chelsea transfer battle: Giants sent scouts to watch...
- 00:25 Agent: My client was still upset when he returned to Liverpool last...
- 00:24 'They are delighted': Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe is...
- 00:24 'They've been spending a lot of time apart': Claims Hugh Jackman...
- 00:24 Hartlepool United defensive lapses must be stopped
- 00:20 Fresh fears that business rates increase could hit investment
- 00:19 Energy bills: customer switching hits six-year high
- 00:19 New York’s example can help the North become economic powerhouse
- 00:17 Consumers switching of energy suppliers reaches six year high
- 00:16 Last weekend's TV reviewed: Diana styled it her way
- 00:14 Holograms, mistrust and 'fake news' in France's election
- 00:14 Oscars 2017 WINNERS LIST: Will La La Land sweep the board?
- 00:14 Based on a true story: We should expect too much from our...
- 00:13 GPs are failing people with eating disorders, says charity
- 00:11 Drivers face double points for phone use
- 00:11 YEP Says: Reliable service vital for Leeds’s future success
- 00:04 The disappearance of Jonathan Spollen
- 00:03 Howe vows Cherries will keep pressing
- 00:03 The war grief, pain and loss that will not be televised
- 00:03 Time to ask the arms industry to come clean
- 00:03 A memory that serves us well
- 00:03 Harry thrills with hat-trick
- 00:03 Six Nations: Messy England fend off Italy
- 00:03 What price Claudio?
- 00:03 The other Miliband obfuscates for Murdoch