U.S. software firm Apttus raises $88 million from private investors after delaying IPO
Software maker Apttus has raised more money from private investors, postponing plans for an initial public share offer until next year because of the current uncertainties facing markets, including the U.S. presidential election.
Apttus said on Wednesday it has raised $88 million from investors, nudging its valuation to more than $1.3 billion. The round included new investor Gulf Islamic Investments, a financial services firm based in the United Arab Emirates, and previous investors such as the Kuwait Investment Authority.
The latest round brings Apttus, which makes cloud-based software for... read more
- 10:55 It's Dosh and Becks as Victoria and David Beckham bag £22million...
- 10:55 Matt Upson: Why Dimitri Payet won’t play for West Ham again
- 10:54 Lorraine Kelly makes awkward faux pas as she tells disabled actress...
- 10:54 Firefighters issue safety warning after three tumble dryer fires
- 10:53 Manchester United legend Patrice Evra could be set to follow...
- 10:52 Aston Villa vs Preston: These are the men Steve Bruce will be wary of
- 10:52 Jake Livermore on leaving Hull for West Brom - and his message to...
- 10:52 Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration
- 10:52 Sahara desert hit by biggest snowfall in living memory
- 10:51 George Galloway blasts Donald Trump 'MURDERED the English language...
- 10:49 First class results for first aid cadets
- 10:47 Chelsea set to bid £15m for midfielder: This signing would be a...
- 10:47 Still at it! Sharks sell your data to cold call firms despite Mail...
- 10:46 ‘It was a miracle no one was killed’: Car owners’ shock as tree...
- 10:45 'Paul Pogba wants me back at Manchester United... he wants to play...
- 10:45 Manchester City vs Tottenham combined XI: No room for Gabriel...
- 10:44 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:44 Council plans a further £34m of cuts and a council tax increase
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court