U.S. software firm Apttus raises $88 million from private investors after delaying IPO
Software maker Apttus has raised more money from private investors, postponing plans for an initial public share offer until next year because of the current uncertainties facing markets, including the U.S. presidential election.
Apttus said on Wednesday it has raised $88 million from investors, nudging its valuation to more than $1.3 billion. The round included new investor Gulf Islamic Investments, a financial services firm based in the United Arab Emirates, and previous investors such as the Kuwait Investment Authority.
The latest round brings Apttus, which makes cloud-based software for... read more
- 03:53 Nikkei extends gains, gets lift from Wall Street rally
- 03:43 China says fewer graft suspects fleeing as controls stepped up
- 03:43 U.S. Senate gives limited resources to Russia election-meddling probe
- 03:37 £10,000 ticket quote for 64-mile train journey blamed on 'IT glitch'
- 03:37 Olympic cyclists Laura and Jason Kenny to be honoured at...
- 03:37 Teenager facing jail over global computer hacking business
- 03:35 China reviews changes to securities law to fight illegal activity:...
- 03:35 South Korea first quarter GDP growth to bounce sharply from fourth...
- 03:35 Uber, France spar over whether company is a transport service
- 03:35 Oil edges up after six days of straight losses
- 03:13 US and South Korea conduct joint ‘WAR SIMULATION’ amid nuclear...
- 03:11 Outlast 2 review – predictably scary
- 03:08 Stephen Place: A national force to arrest crisis in police service
- 03:08 Andrew Vine: Too much politics? So why is there apathy in the UK?
- 03:04 Huge robbery sparks gun battles in Paraguay and Brazil
- 02:44 Two-tier system hampers refugees in UK - MPs and peers
- 02:32 PICTURED: Trump’s ‘Mother of all bombs’ completely OBLITERATED...
- 02:32 Luxury retailer Jimmy Choo puts itself up for sale
- 02:19 Ready for take-off? China's answer to Boeing now just needs to sell
- 02:19 Asia stocks, euro steady as markets pause for breath after French...
- 02:19 Watch Mark Knopfler perform the Last Post in memory of First World...
- 02:14 FCC chairman expected to unveil strategy to reverse net neutrality:...
- 02:13 Arctic thaw quickening threatens trillion-dollar costs - report
- 02:13 Chile rocked by 6.9-magnitude quake; no major damage reported
- 01:55 Female officer quits Thames Valley Police to become stripper and...
- 01:47 Arkansas puts first killer to death in planned double execution
- 01:47 EU executive urges change of tack in relations with Turkey
- 01:47 Kim Jong-un 'has nuclear weapons AIMED AT AMERICA in preparation...
- 01:47 ‘Let the rocket FLY’ Le Pen's strategist defends her decision to...
- 01:44 Zoe Saldana flaunts her slender figure in sexily sophisticated...