Tyson Fury starts psychologist sessions
Tyson Fury has started attending sessions with a psychologist after delaying his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko for a second time.
The heavyweight's career has been disrupted by allegations surrounding his reported use of both recreational and performance-enhancing drugs, while those close to the world champion have said he has been suffering with depression.
Press Association Sport understands Fury began seeing a psychologist soon after the announcement that he was "medically unfit" to take on Klitschko in the slated October 29 fight.
"Medical specialists have advised that... read more
- 14:48 TV and film stuntman breaks world record
- 14:48 A day for democracy
- 14:48 Artist’s work helps Lancashire hospice
- 14:47 CCTV catches thieves taking beer from garage
- 14:47 Handbag snatched from car as woman waited at traffic lights
- 14:47 More love than hate? Marmite sales rocket after ‘Brexit’ row
- 14:46 Drunk brandished knife after row in pub
- 14:46 Nissan-Renault says open to partnerships to develop new car...
- 14:46 TV and film stuntman breaks world record
- 14:46 BlackBerry launches its third Android-based phone
- 14:46 Appeal for information on two asbestos fly tips
- 14:46 Watch as ceilidh cops jig in the street with Stornoway Mod revellers
- 14:46 Block paving set to go in Town centre!
- 14:46 New Northern Rail trains: This is what Teesside's trains could look...
- 14:46 This woman has spent over £20,000 to look like Barbie
- 14:45 Hull City club secretary Matt Wild resigns - and will join...
- 14:45 Man Booker 2016 winner to be announced
- 14:45 Chelsea star Pedro reveals Barcelona talks and why summer move...
- 14:45 Pep Guardiola expecting Man United backlash: This is why Jose...
- 14:43 Biker seriously hurt in crash
- 14:43 Return of the burial mound: Neolithic stone tombs could be used in...
- 14:43 Five things we learned from The Walking Dead season seven premiere
- 14:41 Phantom smells are a very bad sign - and this is why
- 14:41 Scared of the dentist? Then blame the genes inherited from your...
- 14:41 When do the clocks go back?
- 14:40 Sergio Ramos 'feeling better every day' as Real Madrid star shares...
- 14:40 Paul Pogba leaves Manchester United hotel in personalised pair of...
- 14:40 Pep Guardiola expects Manchester United to recover from their...
- 14:40 Arts festival was hailed a ‘great success’
- 14:40 When do the clocks go back?