Tyson Fury's reign as heavyweight world champion set to come to an end after revelations he failed a drugs test before Wladimir Klitschko rematch
Tyson Fury's career and reputation were thrown into even darker jeopardy as word came that he has failed another drugs test.
This time it is for cocaine. That scandalous revelation is bad enough in itself but its coincidental timing with the Gipsy King's withdrawal from his world heavyweight championship rematch with Wladimir Klitschko is even more damning.
The roof already crumbling above the lofty head of Fury looks to have fallen in on him completely.
This will surely be the final straw which terminates his bizarre reign as world heavyweight champion.
It was always likely that he would... read more
- 07:40 Investigation launched into death of woman in police custody
- 07:40 Kate dazzles in Princess Diana’s tiara as royals offer look at...
- 07:39 Millionaire’s green gas bid to halt shale
- 07:39 China economy reflating as producer prices rise at fastest pace in...
- 07:39 China's blue-chip index up on surge in producer prices, but down...
- 07:36 10,000 hips will be shipped to China thanks to £5m deal
- 07:36 UPDATE: Police issue photo of South Yorkshire man, missing for a...
- 07:36 Police officer recruitment drive launched in South Yorkshire
- 07:36 British Steel workers show mettle for hospice
- 07:36 Teenager admits GBH and cannabis-possession charges
- 07:36 So many Good Reasons to see Jason Donovan in Scunthorpe!
- 07:36 Scunthorpe's Graham Alexander wins manager of the month for November
- 07:36 Who could replace Scunthorpe captain Stephen Dawson against Rochdale?
- 07:36 Pub chain employees' bank details leaked
- 07:36 Scunthorpe Market traders launch petition in effort to block £5m move
- 07:36 People can’t handle these photos of an anxious miniature schnauzer...
- 07:34 Toy shop arsonist, 15, sent to detention for 30 months
- 07:33 Burton hospital multi-storey plans to be reviewed following High...
- 07:32 Council to replace library fines with food bank donations
- 07:30 McDonald’s moving non-US tax base to UK amid EU row
- 07:29 Premises in and around Stoke-on-Trent that scored a food hygiene...
- 07:29 Revealed: 17 of 63 phone boxes facing the axe in North Staffs have...
- 07:28 Remember loved one at concert
- 07:28 Television and film course is most ambitious yet
- 07:27 Big-hearted Summer Touray-Smith, 7, saved mum's life then launched...
- 07:27 Arctic Corsair set to be given new home under £3.5m 'maritime...
- 07:27 Twins open Dessert Quarters in former Spring Bank pub in Hull
- 07:27 Hull City's Adama Diomande needs support and Robert Snodgrass can...
- 07:27 Hull FC's Jordan Abdull says future still up in air after Hull KR move
- 07:27 Struck-off Hull solicitor Paul Stott will 'fight' to restore his...