Tyson Fury 'positive for cocaine' after drugs test
Tyson Fury has reportedly tested positive for cocaine.
The Wilmslow-based world heavyweight champion withdrew from his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko - scheduled for October 29 - on September 23 because of 'mental health issues' .
ESPN reports that the 28-year-old tested positive for the drug the previous day, September 22.
If found guilty he could be stripped of his world heavyweight titles.
Fury is said to have failed a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association-conducted test, with cocaine found in a random urine sample.
Read More Tyson Fury 'declared medically unfit to fight' as world title... read more
- 10:21 LETTER: Brexit dream will turn into a nightmare
- 10:20 How the Birmingham gender pay gap is among worst in the UK
- 10:20 69 new emoji are coming to Twitter - but there's a catch
- 10:20 Mum of Bradley Lowery 'overwhelmed' by messages of support after...
- 10:20 Motorists warned over busiest Spring Bank Holiday for years
- 10:20 Bank Holiday washout? Forecasters dampen hopes of weekend heatwave
- 10:20 Watch: Toyota Supra engulfed in flames in Stechford after suspected...
- 10:20 Oasis star Liam Gallagher to perform solo gig in aid of Manchester...
- 10:20 Live updates: Showell Green Lane in Sparkhill sealed off by police
- 10:20 Fairfield residents must re-submit Lomas lorry concerns
- 10:19 Southam United pull out of the Midland League
- 10:19 Oasis star Liam Gallagher to perform solo gig in aid of Manchester...
- 10:19 Zelda Breath of the Wild update: BOTW sets bizarre sales trend on...
- 10:19 Film reviews: Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Hippopotamus and more
- 10:19 Blood bike bought with cash donated by Russell Roof Tiles has name...
- 10:19 General Election 2017: Jeremy Corbyn on Manchester terror attack -...
- 10:18 Why Greek mountain villagers have healthy hearts
- 10:18 Katie Hopkins to leave LBC 'immediately'
- 10:17 Long lost card arrives in post after 62 years!
- 10:17 UK faces highest ever taxes during peacetime under Labour, economy...
- 10:17 Jihadis from Indonesia and Malaysia wreak havoc in Philippines as...
- 10:17 EU to punish Britain with bill for English teachers to school...
- 10:16 Time to back our global brand: Made in Sheffield
- 10:16 Police found address being used for indecent images belonged to...
- 10:16 In the wake of Manchester bombing this Leicester pub has made its...
- 10:16 EastEnders and TOWIE stars among celebs playing charity match at...
- 10:15 Gossip: Blues name Barkley price?
- 10:15 Former PNE striker could be up for sale
- 10:15 Guests ‘put at risk’ in hotel’s electricity con
- 10:15 Firm’s local jobs pledge as contractor revealed