Tyson Fury 'likely to be stripped of his belts after testing positive for cocaine'
ESPN claim Fury was notified he had failed a cocaine test the day before he pulled out of his Wladimir Klitschko rematch.
Fury was due to fight the Ukrainian on October 29 but was declared medically unfit to fight on September 23.
In a statement, they said: "It is with the deepest regret that we have to announce that the World Heavyweight Championship rematch between Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko, scheduled to take place on the 29th October 2016 at the Manchester Arena, will not be going ahead.
"Tyson has, this week, been declared medically unfit to fight.
"Medical... read more
- 20:01 Multiple injuries after van hits pedestrians in Toronto
- 20:01 'We can't compete': why universities are losing their best AI...
- 20:01 This is why firefighters were in St Saviours Road, Leicester
- 20:01 British Lung Foundation praises Katie Price for ‘incredible...
- 20:00 Elderly King’s Mill patients had to be re-tested after dementia...
- 19:56 Government could probe Express and Star newspaper takeover
- 19:54 NASA doesn’t know what’s making these bizarre circles in the Arctic
- 19:52 Labour unlikely to back controversial Worcester candidate
- 19:50 Spotify tests filter to block swearing in songs
- 19:50 World gets first glimpse of new royal
- 19:49 Derby and Sandiacre Canal Trust appoint fundraiser for £60m project
- 19:48 Is walking REALLY the perfect exercise? Four experts give their...
- 19:48 Psoriasis and arthritis sufferers have a higher risk of heart...
- 19:48 One hour of meditation is enough to reduce anxiety and stress on...
- 19:48 US veteran receives world's first penis and scrotum transplant:...
- 19:48 Agent expects Tom Brady to play for New England Patriots in 2018
- 19:43 Emmerdale spoilers: What happens next? A death leaves Ross...
- 19:41 Waffle House shooting: police arrest man suspected of killing four...
- 19:41 Diamond wedding couple finally celebrate after Beast from the East...
- 19:36 More Chester stores close as retail revolution continues
- 19:34 Brexit: pros and cons of leaving the customs union
- 19:34 Aldi offers compensation so it can build controversial store near...
- 19:34 Arsenal News: Ivan Gazidis chooses Arsene Wenger replacement
- 19:30 Roma chief confirms Liverpool are trying to secure Alisson transfer
- 19:30 This is why Sunderland have denied Wolves a bigger allocation for...
- 19:28 Police arrest Waffle House murder suspect Travis Reinking
- 19:26 Theresa May suffers third Brexit defeat in Lords
- 19:26 Local elections voter ID trial 'like picking up parcel'
- 19:25 The newborns who share birthday with royal baby
- 19:25 Roma announce Qatar Airways as club's shirt sponsor until 2021 and...