Tyson Fury has licence suspended by boxing bosses
Tyson Fury's boxing licence has been suspended by the British Boxing Board of Control "pending further investigation into anti-doping and medical issues".
The development comes the morning after Fury, 28, vacated his WBO and WBA heavyweight titles "to fully focus on his medical treatment and recovery".
Fury last fought in November 2015 when he impressively defeated Wladimir Klitschko to win the IBF, WBO and WBA titles.
He has since struggled with depression and been the subject of reports that allege he tested positive for cocaine and the banned substance nandrolone.... read more
- 15:30 How the meticulous work of Celtic scout David Moss and the x-factor...
- 15:29 Football fans snap up Bradley Lowery Sunderland shirt
- 15:28 Boozed-up man must pay £305 after damaging hospital door
- 15:28 Chris Tarrant: 'I had the worst holiday at THIS popular destination'
- 15:28 You will be upgraded on all flights if you have this specific kind...
- 15:27 Free hedge-laying course in the Countess of Chester Country Park
- 15:27 Lost explorer Benedict Allen ‘never gave up’ on seeing his...
- 15:26 Arsene Wenger explains why it could be impossible for Arsenal to...
- 15:25 Lessons about shared history
- 15:25 John Terry shows his commitment to Aston Villa - even when he is...
- 15:25 Semi professional footballer tried to rob taxi driver at knifepoint
- 15:24 'Serious' fire alarm fault fixed as Blackpool school set to reopen
- 15:24 Details announced for Christmas lights switch-on celebration
- 15:24 The Yorkshire Post says: What Yorkshire needs from the Budget
- 15:24 Firms launch new calendar to boost LIVES
- 15:22 Man arrested after man 'shot in the back' in alleged murder bid
- 15:22 The Resistance Now: activists plan to protest the Republican tax bill
- 15:21 WEEKEND WEB: Christmas fun planned at Jerry Green
- 15:21 S&M shows and an 'anything goes policy': Inside the secret...
- 15:20 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:19 Broadcasters hilariously mistake Roger Federer’s coach for his...
- 15:17 Car shooting in Northampton leaves two women with minor injuries
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His rise to prominence as Wales boss
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His amazing rise to prominence as Wales manager
- 15:16 ‘Horrendous’ toilets set to be demolished
- 15:16 Gerry Adams to outline political future at Sinn Féin conference
- 15:16 Rothbury Parish Council: Christmas lights, skatepark and a phone...
- 15:16 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:15 Notts teacher will have his mortgage paid for one year after...
- 15:13 Barrow Christmas Light switch-on 2017: What you need to know