Two weeks of bus delays due to roadworks starting today
Three separate sets of roadworks are expected to cause long delays on some bus services over the next two weeks.
Work begins at Breck Hill Road, Woodborough Road and Nuthall Road today. Monday October 17.
The gas work on Breck Hill Road, in Woodthorpe, is expected to cause long delays to the Lilac 25 service, run by Nottingham City Transport, until October 28. The works are taking place between the Coronation Road and Maitland Avenue junctions and the Long Acre bus stop will be closed. A temporary stop will be located nearby.
Read more: Police hunt man who left scene of crash
Between 9.30am... read more
- 07:46 Carpetright nudges profit forecast down as market deteriorates
- 07:45 Craig Shakespeare makes Leicester transfer promise
- 07:45 Eden Hazard provides huge update on new Chelsea deal amid Real...
- 07:45 Ilkeston house fire in Derbyshire sees three taken to hospital
- 07:44 Two arrested in Whitby after suspected class A drugs found
- 07:44 RSPCA appalled by kittens abandoned on Long Eaton street
- 07:43 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:43 Property group LCP targets Scotland with Glasgow base
- 07:42 The next hot trend is blending your makeup with your boyfriend’s balls
- 07:42 Emmerdale spoilers: Brave Rhona Goskirk reports her rape ordeal to...
- 07:42 Get behind and sponsor the first ever Cleethorpes super cycling event
- 07:42 Keyboard warrior with grudge against Muslims bombarded health...
- 07:41 Woman jailed for crashing into pensioner’s car while sending...
- 07:39 Transfer News: Chelsea double swoop, Arsenal and Liverpool message,...
- 07:39 Speeders beware- stricter driving laws come into force today
- 07:38 Riders cover the miles in aid of four key Cumbrian charities
- 07:38 Puma reports strong sales in Americas and Europe
- 07:38 United, Hartlepool can stay up, says chairman Gary Coxall
- 07:38 Chelsea star Eden Hazard makes contract revelation amid Real Madrid...
- 07:37 Zlatan Ibrahimovic accepts Manchester United career 'is over'
- 07:36 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:36 Slow moving traffic is causing problems for motorists in Burton and...
- 07:35 Lincolnshire 'will see more flooding' unless money is invested in...
- 07:35 Young soldier faces losing job after wielding bread knife in Lincoln
- 07:34 Armed police arrest four men in Rhyl 'incident'
- 07:33 College dance student gets dream job as Tinkerbell at Disneyland Paris
- 07:33 We need to be more ruthless in front of goal says Scunthorpe...
- 07:33 Scunthorpe are in a great place mentally says Graham Alexander
- 07:33 Tin Tommy war memorial is saluted as it finds a permanent home
- 07:33 Pacers gearing up to help runners around North Lincolnshire Half...