Two taken to hospital after Wrexham A483 crash
Two people have been taken to hospital following a "serious" crash which shut the A483.
The two vehicle accident took place between the Halton Roundabout and Ruabon , near Wrexham shortly before 7pm and closed the road being in both directions.
The road is expected to remain closed until the early hours of Friday.
The emergency services rushed to the scene and the Wales Ambulance Service confirmed one of the injured motorists was airlifted to the trauma unit at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire in Stoke-on-Trent.
Read More Live: Crash shuts A483 Wrexham bypass
A... read more
- 08:18 TalkTalk suffers £73million loss but claims its £119million...
- 08:18 'Maybe Barrow is a better place without you': Facebook users hit...
- 08:17 United Utliities spends £817m on regions water service
- 08:17 Meet the woman helping partygoers navigate consent on the dancefloor
- 08:14 Man Utd transfer news: Fred to undergo MEDICAL ahead of contract...
- 08:12 High street in urgent need of help
- 08:12 Pupil numbers crossing border now over 100
- 08:12 Fred drops Manchester United transfer hint on Instagram
- 08:11 Putting on A Brave Face at Dundee Rep
- 08:10 One in five British cars is fitted with 'dangerous' tyres, warns...
- 08:10 Home insurance bills rise THREE times faster than inflation as...
- 08:10 EE will double the cost of some calls from next month - and it...
- 08:09 Lancashire man jailed after drugs squad bust at Kendal Calling
- 08:07 Box, set and match: how on-demand became TV's new battleground
- 08:07 England vs. Pakistan: Lord’s horror show for Joe Root’s side
- 08:05 VIDEO: A masterclass in the art of the summer barbecue
- 08:03 10 tips for choosing your wedding cake
- 08:03 Photos share the journey of AI sex robots from steel skeletons to...
- 08:03 Champions League final: Liverpool will LOVE to see Gareth Bale on...
- 08:03 GDPR: Everything you need to know about the new data laws
- 08:02 Poor wi-fi means Conwy valley pupil does homework in lay-by
- 08:01 Nasal implant that impairs ability to smell could help with...
- 08:00 Tanya Burr's 'daunting' move from YouTube to acting
- 08:00 Danny Boyle to direct next Bond film
- 07:58 Armed bystander shoots dead gunman who opened fire in restaurant
- 07:55 Body found in search for missing Leamington man
- 07:55 Police tent erected at Sheffield murder scene after death of boy, 15
- 07:54 Criminal proceedings not ruled out over use of donations for...
- 07:53 Sheila Hancock on Edie: 'There aren't many actors still around who...
- 07:51 Father and daughter step out for charity