Two schoolboys deny gang attack which left boy, 14, with broken jaw
Two schoolboys denied involvement in a gang attack which left a 14-year-old boy with a broken jaw.
The defendants, both aged 15, pleaded not guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent at Liverpool Youth Court today.
Police arrested the boys in relation to an incident in St John’s Gardens, at St George’s Hall in Liverpool city centre, on April 21 this year.
Read More Schoolboy 'strangled in road rage attack'
The charges are connected to allegations of bullying involving a 14-year-old boy being followed by a group of teenagers and being assaulted.
The boys, from the Toxteth and West... read more
- 12:39 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:39 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:39 'I had to go into survival mode' Diver forced to fend of 13ft tiger...
- 12:39 New railcard for 26-30-year-olds revealed but travellers demand...
- 12:39 The pressing issues Aston Villa need to resolve ahead of Birmingham...
- 12:39 Woman charged with murder of 18-month-old boy who fell from...
- 12:39 Birmingham City announce partnership with Spanish outfit
- 12:39 Birmingham would lose almost £7 billion from a 'hard Brexit'
- 12:39 This Morning's Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby REPLACED by...
- 12:38 Lifeboat ferries paramedic to Holy Island
- 12:38 Free renewables training in Northumberland
- 12:38 Mark Hunt questions why UFC legend Georges St-Pierre is allowed...
- 12:38 Developing young citizens
- 12:38 Can’t pay, won’t pay, but now even more to pay?
- 12:38 Extra-care housing site officially opened
- 12:37 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:37 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:34 South Cumbria beauty spots: Top 10 locations less than 30 minutes away
- 12:34 Half term week weather forecast for South Cumbria
- 12:34 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:34 Future guitar heroes head to the North for EP promo gig
- 12:34 New show from top Beatles tribute is ‘magical history tour’
- 12:34 Stage stars go mad for the 80s in new musical
- 12:34 Scottish oil worker Colin Gillespie dies in Gran Canaria
- 12:33 Man who defrauded investors in Stamford company out of £3m must pay...
- 12:32 Chris Hughes thinks Katie Price has been catfished but Olivia...
- 12:32 Children’s screen time expected to rise after clocks go back
- 12:32 Scot jailed for touching man in Dubai “has sentence dropped”
- 12:31 Council worker punched and attacked in Morecambe alleyway
- 12:30 Children’s screen time expected to rise after clocks go back