Two people treated by medics after ammonia leak in Dundee

Two people treated by medics after ammonia leak in Dundee
 

Two people have been treated after a chemical spillage in Dundee.
Emergency services were called to the incident at Gourdie industrial estate, Whittle Place, at 1.40pm on Friday.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said ammonia had leaked, forcing an evacuation of a nearby property.
The Scottish Ambulance Service treated two people who were complaining of sore eyes and throat. There were no other injuries.
Road closures were put in place at Myrekirk Road and Liff Road, causing a heavy build-up of traffic.
Firefighters used water to get rid of the hazardous substance.
read more

 
28 July 2017 in Regional, Views: 46
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30 31