Two European IPOs cancelled on market volatility
Two European companies cancelled plans to IPO on Tuesday due to unfavourable conditions, joining a growing number of firms to cancel listings this year amid disappointing debuts for many that did brave choppy markets.
The withdrawals by UK gym operator Pure Gym and German real estate company OfficeFirst are a setback for bankers who had hoped a market window was finally looming, allowing them to revive deals postponed earlier this year due to uncertainty over China's growth, the oil price and Britain's Brexit vote.
Tuesday's cancellations in London and Frankfurt respectively come just weeks... read more
- 10:01 Mum's anger over 'out of date' milk at her son's Doncaster school
- 09:59 MOT tests are having big changes here’s what you need to know
- 09:59 Woman clocked-up nearly £4,000 in fines for using TV without a licence
- 09:59 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:59 Firefighters called to chimney fire in Heysham
- 09:59 Dog owners blasted for rise in Fylde beach mess
- 09:58 Seven things are going to cost you more from April 2018 - but what...
- 09:58 Croatia squad attend Miami Heat game as Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic,...
- 09:58 Freiburg murder: Afghan jailed for life in Germany
- 09:58 Sheffield tree protester arrested for playing plastic trumpet
- 09:57 Cannibal chef feeds couple slices of their own body parts for...
- 09:57 Hargreaves Lansdown investors to get £15m back after DIY investing...
- 09:57 Police not fooled by 'plonker's' Del Boy driving licence
- 09:56 Minister forced to change his own app after data-mining complaints
- 09:56 Minister floats prospect of procurement rules changing after Brexit...
- 09:56 West Ham issue life bans to fans who invaded pitch or threw missiles
- 09:55 Chimney fire in Fleet Hargate
- 09:55 Comment: Heady days for everyone connected with Montrose
- 09:55 Dundee United new boy Anthony Ralston facing bigger challenge than...
- 09:54 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:53 Extra hours, violence, stress and working while unwell
- 09:53 Major £167k grant for cancer charity
- 09:52 Woman targeted by robber in Doncaster street
- 09:52 Crews battle fire at veterinary surgery in Layton
- 09:52 Editor's letter: How your Harrogate Advertiser website is changing
- 09:52 PLASTIC CAMPAIGN: Lancaster and Morecambe businesses ditch the plastic
- 09:51 Thousands of grandparents are missing out on this Government money
- 09:50 Retail sales grow faster than expected in February
- 09:50 Why Adama Traore could come back to haunt Aston Villa
- 09:50 Reading next manager odds: Overwhelming favourite emerges to...