Twitter account highlights the absolute state of renting in London
Renting in London is so downright stupid that sometimes you can’t help but laugh.
Adverts for claustrophobic spaces, Harry Potter-style cupboards under the stairs and lovely single beds in crack dens are all over the place.
Basically, if you want to live in an average flat in the capital, you need to be extremely lucky or extremely rich.
Fanking is the trend that’s here to make going to the supermarket fun It’s all very depressing, which is why a Twitter account underlining the absolute state of renting in London is very welcome indeed.
The ridiculously sassy and occasionally sweary account... read more
- 16:30 Review: Woyzeck at the Birmingham Repertory Theatre
- 16:29 Minister accused of misleading MPs in deportations row
- 16:29 French Grand Prix: the lost circuits and how to find them
- 16:29 Tall Ships Races 2018: The 55 ships taking part in this year’s...
- 16:29 Why roads will not be closed in Leeds tomorrow for national Clean...
- 16:29 Woman tells murder trial about final conversation with ex-boyfriend...
- 16:28 Stan Wawrinka OUT of Queen’s after Sam Querrey defeat
- 16:27 Tall Ships Races 2018: The 55 ships taking part in this year’s...
- 16:27 Why your car could be towed if you park in this city centre street
- 16:27 One-legged man jailed over two-hour roof-top stand-off
- 16:25 Arsenal news: Does Mesut Ozil ‘go missing’ too often in big games?
- 16:25 West Brom news: Darren Moore shows ruthless streak by axing three...
- 16:24 Brighouse accident shuts road
- 16:24 Should you give money to street beggars? What police and charities say
- 16:24 Owners of The Grapes give update on future of iconic pub after closure
- 16:22 Scottish fathers in low-income jobs less likely to take paternity...
- 16:21 When Harry met Antony
- 16:21 Raising a glass to Baroness Bacon: Ale goes on tap in Parliament to...
- 16:21 Berkeley hits peak profits as it warns of London housing slump
- 16:19 Development company selling home it bought from CEO
- 16:19 Tall Ships Races 2018: The 55 ships taking part in this year’s...
- 16:18 Raising a glass to Baroness Bacon: Ale goes on tap in Parliament to...
- 16:18 Are you guilty of Gatsbying?
- 16:17 Axel Tuanzebe and Aston Villa: What next for the Manchester United...
- 16:17 'Announce Yacob new contract' - West Brom fans react to departing trio
- 16:17 Syria war: War crimes committed in Eastern Ghouta battle - UN
- 16:17 Celebs Go Dating wants Brummie singles to feature in new series
- 16:17 Residents won't use "hopeless" bus services in Solihull, warning
- 16:17 Tenancy fraud cases cost Solihull Council more than £1.5m
- 16:17 Pub's strict new rules for England game after rowdy fans cause mayhem