Twelve-year-old boy robbed on way home from school in Normacot
Police are appealing for information after a 12-year-old boy was robbed on his way home from school.
The boy was walking along Melville Road, in Normacot, at about 4:20pm yesterday, when a man stopped him and asked to see his phone. When the boy refused, the man pushed him to the floor and stole the phone out of his pocket before running off.
The offender is described as an Asian man, aged between 28 and 30, about 6ft tall and of a skinny build with black hair. He was wearing a dark green hooded jacket.
The stolen phone is a black iPhone 6s, which had a smashed screen.
Anyone with any... read more
- 06:56 Drivers feared for their lives as gunman walked down road pointing...
- 06:55 Australia launches national inquiry into sexual harassment
- 06:55 Australian woman allowed to use dead boyfriend's sperm
- 06:55 1MDB: Mahathir claims he has 'an almost perfect case' against...
- 06:53 Man Utd transfer news: Danny Rose deal OFF as Jose Mourinho changes...
- 06:53 Hull Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 06:52 Mount batsmen shine before rain brings end to top of table clash
- 06:52 Liversedge, Birstall, Hopton and Crossbank suffer Jack Hampshire...
- 06:49 Michael Jackson musical to hit Broadway in 2020
- 06:49 Sou Fujimoto: the architect revolutionising libraries ... and loos
- 06:49 From Brooklyn Nine-Nine to Lucifer: TV shows have become unkillable
- 06:49 The List: the 34,361 men, women and children who perished trying to...
- 06:48 How can you ask a woman out when she’s at work?
- 06:47 Stabbing victim 'bought off' by attackers ends up jail himself for...
- 06:45 Police are 'looking after mental health patients rather than being...
- 06:44 Arsenal transfer news: New signing Bernd Leno reveals why he chose...
- 06:43 MP joins the fight against plans for 100 new houses in Irthlingborough
- 06:43 Wellingborough home helps one of the oldest surviving Barnardo’s...
- 06:43 Five given hefty fines for fly-tipping and littering in Kettering
- 06:43 Bid to build Kettering’s biggest hotel takes new twist
- 06:43 Wednesday briefing: 'Cesspit of political bias'
- 06:41 Drivers feared for their lives as gunman walked down road pointing...
- 06:40 Tributes paid to 'hard-working and funny' Orchard Park murder victim
- 06:37 Peter Thomson: Golfer who won five Open Championships dies
- 06:35 Pill-testing success in ACT proves it should go national,...
- 06:33 Moment abused bear feels sunshine for the first time in years
- 06:33 Blackpool fast-food crime spree
- 06:32 Millions of people could be left without financial safety net,...
- 06:32 City to lead the way on obesity research at university centre
- 06:32 LA beauty brand comes to Leeds