Trying to get into Area 51 though the back gate is not a good idea
A pair of adventure travelers who claim to have found a back entrance to Area 51 were set upon by armed men in camouflage gear.
The adventurers, who had just driven their motorbikes past a sign warning that lethal force would be used against trespassers, were stopped and searched by the armed men.
Boy, 8, beaten up in anti-Semitic attack in London ‘Get your f***ing hands up’, the adventurers are told.
One armed guard asks: ‘Have you got anything on you?
MORE: Acid attack survivor explains why she’s thankful for her scars
- 07:35 WEEKEND WEB: Spalding Guardian letters
- 07:35 Will your child lose free school meals?
- 07:34 Cristiano Ronaldo knows Paul Pogba is 'willing to lower salary' to...
- 07:27 Army minister accuses Corbyn of siding with Russia against Nato
- 07:24 Champions League winner Luis Enrique stalls on Chelsea as he eyes...
- 07:24 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho branded CLUMSY and TASTELESS...
- 07:21 Homeless man's joy at getting YMCA flat after ten years of sleeping...
- 07:16 6 unusual honeymoon destinations – from joining the cowboys to...
- 07:15 Real Madrid news: Neymar drops biggest hint yet that he wants to...
- 07:15 Juan Martin del Potro piles pressure on Roger Federer with latest...
- 07:14 George Christensen attacks own government over abortion services...
- 07:12 Lucas Industries company archives go online
- 07:06 The student experience — then and now
- 07:05 Space stations: our future among the stars
- 06:54 Man Utd player REVOLT: Match of the Day pundits predict horrific...
- 06:54 F1 news: Lewis Hamilton on verge of record-breaking £40m Mercedes...
- 06:51 McDonald’s Monopoly to start next week
- 06:51 Primark recalls cushions that pose potential fire risk
- 06:51 BBC want ex-couples to take part in exciting new show
- 06:48 Man who saved Hearts writes play on ‘insanity of Scottish football’
- 06:46 Are we prepared for the looming epidemic threat?
- 06:45 McDonald’s Monopoly to start next week
- 06:45 Primark recalls cushions that pose potential fire risk
- 06:45 BBC want ex-couples to take part in exciting new show
- 06:43 McDonald’s Monopoly to start next week
- 06:43 Primark recalls cushions that pose potential fire risk
- 06:43 BBC want ex-couples to take part in exciting new show
- 06:42 Free events in Louth and Horncastle area this Easter
- 06:38 India SLAMS Pakistan for ‘BLOCKING access to websites’ amid rising...
- 06:37 Row over refund from energy company which took over from bust supplier