Trump v Clinton debate analysis: Hillary doesn't land a knockout blow but Donald's foot remains firmly in his mouth
I once went to see a comedian, who had a bit of a reputation for narcissism.
Ten minutes in, he admonished the crowd for applauding him. “No need to do that – I hear it in my head constantly.”
After Monday night's Presidential debate, it was hard not to think of Donald Trump as someone who at the very least has applause, if not shrieking, Beatlemania style adoration, running through his brain most of the time.
Katy Perry promises to release NAKED video "to help change the world"
The Republican candidate, who has looked so assured in almost every conceivable showbiz format... read more
- 14:54 Commercial property: offices with added extras
- 14:54 Chelsea eye ambitious transfer of Bayern Munich star David Alaba
- 14:53 Neighbours spoiler: Is Toadie going to LEAVE Ramsay Street amid...
- 14:52 Yemen says it captures senior al Qaeda leader
- 14:52 Rabbit sale ban across Lincolnshire to stop Easter impulse buying
- 14:52 Would you still vote to leave the EU?
- 14:52 Shameful Derbyshire uncle threatened to use blow torch on niece’s feet
- 14:51 Derbyshire bird-watching spot destroyed by 'vandals'
- 14:51 Wizard of Wishaw John Higgins begins title quest in China with...
- 14:50 Echo and signed strip featured among time capsule items at new...
- 14:48 Takeaway delivery driver robbed of cash and hit in the head in...
- 14:48 Reports of Coca-Cola cans contaminated by human waste...
- 14:48 22-storey Pall Mall tower APPROVED - and other things we learned...
- 14:48 Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo used to CRY when this happened
- 14:45 POLL: If the EU referendum was held again today, how would you vote?
- 14:45 White Rose Shopping Centre celebrates 20 years with birthday bonanza
- 14:45 Wall St. set to open slightly lower
- 14:45 Trump to sign order sweeping away Obama-era climate policies
- 14:45 The best Easter eggs for kids - choose from Cadbury, Marks and...
- 14:45 A year on, regal Suu Kyi struggles to move Myanmar on from conflict
- 14:45 Easter eggs perfect for adults - choose from Lindt, Cadbury,...
- 14:45 The best luxury Easter eggs from Lindt to Prestat, Waitrose and more
- 14:44 Musical treat with top brass talent
- 14:45 London-Paris business and tourism partnerships announced
- 14:44 Having a hoot with new statues
- 14:44 Boxer helps spread word
- 14:44 Standing together in remembrance
- 14:44 Shock as education chief passes away
- 14:44 Tributes pour in for much-loved councillor
- 14:44 Pooch Jack gives the gift of life