Trio jailed for supplying drugs after Class A haul worth £170k discovered
THREE men have been sentenced to almost nine years in prison for the sale and supply of drugs in Edinburgh.
Matthew Watt, 21, Matthew Todd, 26, and Shuaib Dar, 23, all pleaded guilty and were sentenced at the High Court in Glasgow on Wednesday.
Watt received a prison sentence of four years while Todd received 40 months and Dar 18 months.
Top news stories today Vicious thug takes wife's surname David Goodwillie accuser in court Calls for probe into teen death Fernando Ricksen's Ronaldo invitation 1 of 4 In October, officers acting on intelligence established that Watt and Todd met with Dar... read more
- 17:49 Officers detain man after becoming aggressive and making threats to...
- 17:49 Bellway on track to build more than 10,000 homes
- 17:48 How row over fishing post-Brexit could impact Scottish Tories
- 17:48 Average house price in Scotland rises to start 2018
- 17:48 How to be successful without really trying – 13 daily affirmations...
- 17:48 People who follow the Paleo diet should consume more fish to truly...
- 17:47 A 100-year-old woman shares the secret of her young looks
- 17:46 Spalding chippie makes Easter promise to help charity
- 17:45 TV personality and UK Eurovision host Katie Boyle dies aged 91
- 17:45 Katie Boyle: Former TV host dies aged 91
- 17:45 Finalists announced for East Lindsey Business Awards 2018
- 17:44 Relief for couple after £23,000 Audi is found after being stolen...
- 17:44 Midway man jailed for causing or inciting sexual activity with child
- 17:44 6 things to do when you visit Glasgow
- 17:43 Life sentence handed to man who raped, murdered and burgled a...
- 17:43 How science brought justice for Fleckney murder victim
- 17:42 Finalists announced for East Lindsey Business Awards 2018
- 17:42 David Carroll, the US professor taking on Cambridge Analytica in...
- 17:42 Perfect prams for perfect parents: the rise of the bougie buggy
- 17:41 Three-legged Mansfield cat mistaken for being abandoned while it...
- 17:40 F1 breakaway championship is a realistic possibility, says Toto Wolff
- 17:38 Go wild outdoors this Easter
- 17:38 Road named after rugby league legend, Neil Fox
- 17:37 First picture of 'full of life and never without a smile on his...
- 17:37 Where next for Ant and Dec and ITV?
- 17:36 Russia spy poisoning: Theresa May ready to deploy more sanctions
- 17:36 Men suffer 'verbal racial abuse' at McDonalds in York
- 17:36 The M62: Love it or hate, here’s why everybody should be thankful...
- 17:36 Mark Zuckerberg summoned to Westminster over data breach
- 17:35 Ashley Young sends message to Manchester United teammate Luke Shaw...