Trio attack Stoke man after row over wheelie bin
Three relatives attacked a man after a row erupted – over a wheelie bin.
Brothers Blake and Daniel Barnes, along with their cousin Carl Tomkinson, drove to the house of Russell Finney after he had confronted Blake with a tennis racket about using his bin.
Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard how a scuffle broke out between Mr Finney and one of the men at the Stamer Street property in Stoke. Shortly afterwards, the trio were involved in the attack, leaving their victim with cuts to his scalp and face.
Read more: Frustrated gamer slapped young child because he kept 'dying' on Call of Duty
All... read more
- 12:24 ASTONISHING CLAIM: Christian pastor claims to have brought back boy...
- 12:24 BREAKING: Pakistan Airlines plane missing near mountainous...
- 12:24 Book online for health and fitness sessions in North Lincolnshire
- 12:24 Doncaster review into sex abuse in sport ordered by child...
- 12:24 Ex-Chelsea coach: The real reason Ramires wanted to leave Stamford...
- 12:24 'HS2 stress is making us ill,' say Doncaster residents
- 12:23 Plane goes missing after taking off with around 40 people on board
- 12:22 Pakistan flight crashes in north
- 12:20 Manchester United ace Marouane Fellaini blasts David Luiz for...
- 12:20 KH Hair boss honoured by Fellowship for British Hairdressing
- 12:19 Yorkshire Tea...isn't from Yorkshire?!
- 12:18 Shuttleworth's Year 7 student ambassadors taking charge
- 12:18 Swan rescued from Odeon cinema in Bolebridge Street, Tamworth
- 12:17 Chellaston police meeting at Bonnie Prince pub with free drinks up...
- 12:17 The Santa Tracker is back – and it’s even better than last year!
- 12:17 Britain needs Brexit transitional deal - insurance trade body
- 12:16 There's a new sheriff in town! Basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal...
- 12:15 Tata steel and unions to meet over deal to save thousands of jobs
- 12:15 New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austin worth £50,000 circulated in...
- 12:14 Cumbrian department store closed after power cut
- 12:13 Woman raped by fiance as she was having an epileptic seizure
- 12:12 Gas alert at Lancashire nuclear plant
- 12:12 New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austin worth £50,000 circulated in...
- 12:12 Poorly Hartlepool baby’s plight inspires big fundraising drive
- 12:12 Help by the trolley load for Hartlepool Foodbank
- 12:11 Steve Ross: Big data still needs the human touch
- 12:11 Pep Guardiola’s next generation: The dream team of Manchester City...
- 12:11 Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish gives Alan Pardew vote of...
- 12:11 India unexpectedly keeps rates unchanged even as cash crunch roils...
- 12:11 Angel Di Maria booed at every touch by furious PSG fans and rated...