Tributes paid to former Mercury reporter Rose Taylor
0 Have your say Tributes have been paid to former Mercury reporter Rose Taylor who died this week.
Rose, 62, died at Thorpe Hall Hospice on Monday after a short battle with cancer surrounded by family and friends including her son Chris.
Rose worked as a reporter at the Rutland and Stamford Mercury and our sister titles the Rutland Times and The Local for about 18 months between 2012 and 2014.
The Mercury’s head of content Kerry Coupe said: “Rose only worked at the Mercury for a relatively short time in her long journalism career but she made a huge impact and was well-liked and respected... read more
- 00:34 Ghana opposition urges voter support, seeks to turn economy around
- 00:33 Pep Guardiola keen to move on from Sergio Aguero's red card against...
- 00:32 Harry Kane: I can win the Premier League and the Champions League...
- 00:32 Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool still have the bottle to win the league...
- 00:31 BREAKING: 'It's the right time' New Zealand prime minister John Key...
- 00:30 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies purposefully...
- 00:29 Philippines urges Bangladesh to share results of heist investigation
- 00:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 00:22 Last winter's floods 'most extreme on record in UK'
- 00:22 BT needs to improve customer service after regulator move - chairman
- 00:22 Pupils must be taught British values to help bind communities,...
- 00:20 Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew hopes luck holds after saving job...
- 00:20 Darren Fletcher praises West Brom for attacking style after Watford...
- 00:20 Mark Hughes addresses fears over Marc Muniesa leaving Stoke after...
- 00:18 Mario Balotelli cures injury boredom by showing off football skills...
- 00:17 May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations ahead of Bahrain visit
- 00:17 Chris Gardner: The homeless man who became a multi-millionaire...
- 00:11 Number of UK agency workers 'to reach one million' by 2020
- 00:11 'Act now' on Christmas debt worries
- 00:11 Low Pay Harms Care Standards
- 00:11 'Dangerous wait' with fire-risk dryers
- 00:09 Supreme Court to hear government appeal over Brexit powers
- 00:08 Impressive life of feminist pioneer
- 00:08 How and why Corbyn won out
- 00:08 Inside the new world turned upside down
- 00:08 55 clubs in frame for abuse as Chelsea apologise
- 00:09 Who's Who 2017: Eight people from Leicestershire among new entries
- 00:08 Hillier urges HMRC to probe Mourinho for tax-dodging
- 00:08 Rugby Union: England trounce visiting Aussies
- 00:08 Reshaping our economy is our only way forward