Travellers parked near John Leggott College summoned to appear in court
TRAVELLERS parked on land near John Leggott College in Scunthorpe have been summoned to appear in court tomorrow (Thursday, October 6).
The travellers have been pitched up on the West Common Lane Playing Fields near the college since Thursday last week.
The following day they were issued a 24-hour notice to leave by North Lincolnshire Council but have remained on the site.
According to a witness, at least six signs summoning them to court were erected earlier today.
Deacon Blue singer Ricky Ross tells budding musicians 'if you love it, do it' at Scunthorpe show
The council had to take... read more
- 11:00 Strictly: Brian Conley complains about studio toilets as he leaves...
- 11:00 Harry and Meghan 'have afternoon tea with the queen' - sparking...
- 11:00 One hurt in horror crash
- 11:00 Fylde coast business group calls for online tax crackdown.
- 11:00 Dog's head stuck in wall in Cambridge
- 11:00 Council gets green light to spend £2.8m on buying empty BHS and...
- 10:59 War veteran to receive fitting send-off after public appeal
- 10:59 Strictly Mone Dancing as Baroness Michelle turns down £350k CBB...
- 10:59 Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show 14 years...
- 10:59 Two taken to hospital after car crash
- 10:58 Egypt disputes reported death toll from desert shoot-out
- 10:58 Motorcyclist suffers leg break after Kingstanding crash
- 10:58 Thirty firefighters tackle 1.15am blaze in Edward Road, Balsall Heath
- 10:57 Gunpowder review: 'Explosive stuff, but sometimes too nasty to watch'
- 10:57 Have you seen missing Sarah?
- 10:57 Sheffield staff help raise £40,000 for children’s hospital extension
- 10:57 Dry and mild with patchy rain
- 10:57 Sheffield Wednesday news: Carlton Palmer demands Carlos Carvalhal...
- 10:56 PICTURES: Redbrik Chesterfield Half Marathon 2017
- 10:56 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:56 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm
- 10:55 Bank of America Merrill Lynch fined £35m by UK watchdog
- 10:55 Fylde coast bank staff in charity drive
- 10:55 Thousands call for use of metal detectors at Liverpool clubs after...
- 10:55 ‘Anxious’ Theresa May begged Jean-Claude Juncker for help at Brexit...
- 10:54 Police receive reports from residents 'terrorised' by hissing...
- 10:53 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:53 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm
- 10:53 Neymar says his controversial red card for PSG was unfair
- 10:53 Typhoon Lan video: HUGE waves batter Japan as deadly storm leaves...