Transfer rumour: Aston Villa reportedly monitoring Ched Evans
Aston Villa are reportedly among the clubs monitoring Ched Evans.
The Chesterfield striker was acquitted of rape charges this week.
According to the Daily Express , Villa are one of a clutch of clubs keeping tabs on Evans, who is contracted to the Spireites until the end of this season.
Premier League club Hull City and Villa's Championship rivals Cardiff City are also said to be interested in the Welsh international.
Evans scored four goals in his first four League One matches this season.
Read More Steve Bruce gives his verdict on Mile Jedinak's showing against Wolves
The 27-year-old was... read more
- 00:23 Viewpoint: India court disregards woman's right to choose husband
- 00:23 Ambitious Wales economic growth plan that encourages firms to...
- 00:19 Quetta's Hazara: The community caged in its own city
- 00:19 Laurent Wauquiez: Right-winger is French opposition hope against...
- 00:16 University chiefs must curb pay excesses, says minister
- 00:16 Fury returns to London for UKAD steroid hearing
- 00:16 Clement warns City off celebrations
- 00:16 Klopp: I won’t apologise for squad swaps
- 00:16 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:16 Christine Keeler: the one that got the blame
- 00:16 State of the Nation(alists)
- 00:16 Guitar over Gaza
- 00:16 Grenfell victims still sidelined
- 00:16 Museum grab condemned as ‘bid to humiliate’ Catalonia
- 00:16 Emboldened Netanyahu set straight by EU
- 00:16 Celtics vs Bulls LIVE stream: How to watch Boston against Chicago...
- 00:16 Maduro hails socialist gains
- 00:16 Kerslake’s trust put in special measures
- 00:16 Ex-fire chief who led cuts appointed to Grenfell panel
- 00:16 A THIRD OF GIRLS ABUSED AT SCHOOL
- 00:15 'Worrying alarm call' for world's birds on brink of extinction
- 00:15 The SRU facing difficult questions over bid for English Premiership...
- 00:14 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:13 Consultation launched today into 'opt out' organ donation scheme
- 00:13 Cumbria Police rated good over ethics
- 00:11 Consultation launched today into 'opt out' organ donation scheme
- 00:11 Cumbria Police rated good over ethics
- 00:10 Full moons increase chances of fatal motorbike crashes
- 00:09 Councillor's faith restored as shop repair bike vandalised when he...
- 00:09 Punishments for animal abusers are going to get much tougher