Transfer News: Huge Arsenal hint, Chelsea and Man Utd in £90m battle, Man City £150m spree
Ivan Gazidis has dropped the biggest hint yet that Arsene Wenger may not be Arsenal manager next season.
Wenger, who has just passed 20 years at Arsenal, is out of contract at the Emirates next summer.
And Gunners chief executive Gazidis has admitted for the first time that the club may be planning for life after the Frenchman.
“Arsenal is not Arsene Wenger,” he said. “They're not one in the same thing.
"He's been clear and we've always been clear, that's a mutual decision as to how long he'll continue.
"Both need to be on the same page on that. In a football sense, he has... read more
- 13:37 Plea to “better off” Sheffield pensioners to donate fuel payments
- 13:36 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:35 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:35 Lidl to take part in Black Friday for the first time
- 13:36 Plea to “better off” Sheffield pensioners to donate fuel payments
- 13:35 Burrito bar’s Alice in Wonderland and Escape Rooms fun
- 13:36 CCTV clip: Men jailed for Chapeltown Road attack outside Leeds...
- 13:35 APPEAL: Man hit with crutch in Morecambe robbery
- 13:35 Lancaster sleep out to help homeless
- 13:35 More Children in Need photos
- 13:30 Preston cannot keep pace with Cheshire set
- 13:30 Hoppers hoping to ‘escape’ to victory
- 13:35 Diabetes diet cure REVEALED: Snacking could REDUCE severity of...
- 13:30 Preston North End 0-0 Bolton - Five things we learned
- 13:30 Brig’s late show is not enough
- 13:30 Chorley denied right at the death
- 13:30 Semi-final exit for Laura in Hong Kong
- 13:30 Lancashire Post PNE fans’ panel verdicts
- 13:30 Gally’s glad be back in action for PNE
- 13:30 Sean Gregan’s exclusive PNE column
- 13:30 Centre-forward role will be Mavididi’s long-term future says PNE boss
- 13:30 Gossip: Van man on the move?
- 13:35 Mansfield woman found drunk in car after uncovering boyfriend’s lie
- 13:30 LIVE: Preston North End news - Monday's updates from Deepdale
- 13:29 UCLAN GRADUATES 2017: School of Forensic and Applied Sciences
- 13:29 ‘Good’ rating for Morecambe beaches
- 13:29 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 Lancaster businessman wins two Pride in the Job awards
- 13:29 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:34 Under-fire Walsall boss insists: 'I am going to keep doing the job...