Transfer News: Chelsea spending spree, Man United triple deal, surprise Arsenal move
Roman Abramovich is prepared to bankroll a spending spree for Chelsea boss Antonio Conte - if the current players don’t improve.
Chelsea lost 3-0 to London rivals Arsenal on Saturday and sit eighth in the Premier League table.
But The Telegraph report Blues owner Abramovich is ready to back Conte in the transfer market - with the Italian wanting four new signings.
Conte is likely to tell Abramovich he needs a full-back, another centre-back, a midfielder and a new striker, despite spending £115million on N’Golo Kante, Michy Batshuayi, David Luiz and Marcos Alonso this summer.
Manchester... read more
- 00:34 In pictures: Libyan students celebrate graduation amid ruins
- 00:33 Short story: Twenty Years by Joanna Bolouri
- 00:33 Memoirs and autumn's best cookbooks: Reviews
- 00:33 Theatre reviews: Ragtime, The Red Barn and Oil
- 00:33 Dance review: Burn The Floor
- 00:33 Opera reviews: Madama Butterfly and Ulysses’ Homecoming
- 00:33 Film reviews: Jack Reacher, I, Daniel Blake and Keeping Up With The...
- 00:33 Jack Reacher author Lee Child: Trump chickened out of Vietnam- end...
- 00:32 Do six people die for every kilo of cocaine?
- 00:32 Citroen DS3 Performance review - Return of the pocket rocket
- 00:30 Venezuelans protest after quashed referendum
- 00:26 Police release 12 more mugshots of fans after Scottish Cup Final...
- 00:22 West Brom: Tony Pulis gives his verdict on Liverpool
- 00:22 Pierluigi Gollini: Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce on the young...
- 00:22 Sam Eggington's epic defeat of Frankie Gavin was a 'super human'...
- 00:21 'Revolutionary' flab-busting treatment endorsed by Kim Kardashian...
- 00:19 QUICK QUIZ: What’s been going on this week?
- 00:15 Police launch inquiry into death of woman ‘refused’ an abortion by...
- 00:12 Thropton WI, Meeting
- 00:11 River Island, New Look and Next: The best coat designs for winter
- 00:11 Debenhams, Oliver Bonas and Jigsaw: The best accessories we want...
- 00:12 Interview: Father of LiFi brings web out of the dark ages
- 00:11 Tesco, Next and Debenhams: The most stylish bread bins
- 00:11 Loaf, Amara and Swoon: Luxurious accessories to create a warm home
- 00:11 Aveda, Bumble and Origins: The best new hair products
- 00:11 Jose Mourinho: Man United vs Man City derby isn't that important
- 00:11 LK Bennett, Debenhams and Matalan: The best mini bag designs for...
- 00:11 Arsenal ace reacts to Mesut Ozil exit rumours: They're a big club -...
- 00:11 Escada, Kurt Geiger and Gap: Traditional tweeds with a twist
- 00:06 There’s something a bit off about these cemetery bushes