Trampoline parks 'need more safety measures'
There should be more safety measures in place at trampoline parks, a group of organisations including British Gymnastics has said.
The group has written a series of rules which they believe will make trampoline parks safer.
Although parks have to meet health and safety regulations, there are no rules on how they are built and run.
But Angela Nash from Rebound trampoline park in Leicestershire said safety was their main priority.
"Here they have to wear grip socks, hair tied back, you're not allowed to wear jewellery, they all go through a safety briefing video which shows them the dos... read more
- 09:51 Chelsea ace Nathaniel Chalobah: John Terry always tells me this
- 09:51 Why Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been superior to Pep Guardiola
- 09:48 Sexpert reveals only sex tip you will ever need
- 09:47 Biker caught speeding 25mph over the limit on Hedon Road, Hull
- 09:47 The Premier League players who are just one booking away from a...
- 09:46 Berwick store to welcome Santa
- 09:44 Laura's creation becomes MP's Christmas card
- 09:43 Messages of support continue to flood in after heartbreaking news...
- 09:41 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:41 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:41 Chinese view £800m Fylde coast power plant project
- 09:40 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:40 Fairfax unit sells more shares in Bank of Ireland
- 09:40 Speeding up links to new health site
- 09:40 Latest transfer news: Arsenal, Chelsea Manchester United and City...
- 09:39 Verdict expected in hate speech trial of Dutch politician Wilders
- 09:38 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:38 Anti-cyberbullying sensation heads to Burnley
- 09:38 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:38 Tony Pulis names Chelsea stars Diego Costa, Pedro and Eden Hazard...
- 09:37 Northampton fireplace showroom plans to add 130-seat Italian...
- 09:37 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:36 'Please come home, the whole family is missing you': Wife's...
- 09:36 Freeman Street trader had secret stash of 19,000 fake cigarettes...
- 09:35 An invigorating look at dementia
- 09:35 Investigation launched into death of woman in police custody
- 09:35 Drink-driver before the courts again
- 09:34 ‘Justice has been served’ - Louth stabbing victim speaks out after...
- 09:34 Medical director Suneil Kapadia to leave trust which runs Grantham...
- 09:33 Chelsea ace issues advice to Blues pal: Do this and you can go to...