Tragic teen died after eating butter milk chicken burger while out for dinner with pals

Tragic teen died after eating butter milk chicken burger while out for dinner with pals
 

A student suffered severe brain damage and died after eating a chicken burger marinated in butter milk at a restaurant.
Shahida Shahid, 18, told restaurant staff about her allergies before ordering the burger at Almost Famous in Manchester, an inquest heard.
But the first-year mathematics student collapsed after leaving the diner and died three days later, on January 12, 2015, in hospital.
A jury was told the Manchester United season ticket holder suffered severe brain damage "not compatible with life" after taking ill.
Sally Hadfield, assistant deputy coroner for Manchester,... read more

 
8 January 2018 in World News, Views: 32
Source: Daily Record
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30