Traffic and weather for Tuesday, October 18
Motorists are being warned to be extra careful on the region's roads today as heavy downpours are forecast for the rush-hour.
Traffic is easing on the A50 eastbound followings its closure in the early hours after an HGV fire near Willington.
The road full-reopened at 7am this morning.
Branston Road off the A38 at Tatenhill remains closed to allow for the next stage of the Branston Locks development to take place.
The usual rush-hour queues are expected on the A38, A511 and A44.
Weather wise it is set to be a mixed bag; rain for the morning before cloudy afternoon with breaks of sun before... read more
- 10:35 Malaysia's Petronas, Saudi Aramco to sign agreement during Saudi...
- 10:35 Paul Merson's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions
- 10:35 Scotland coach Vern Cotter reveals cunning plan for Wales Six...
- 10:35 Students rush for places at Doncaster’s HS2 college
- 10:34 The spy who loved Keely! Pierce Brosnan looks smitten with wife of...
- 10:34 Kelly Brook shows off her enviable curves in skintight high-waisted...
- 10:34 Emma Watson oozes understated elegance in a fitted cream tulip...
- 10:34 Founder of India's $4 smartphone firm arrested on allegations of fraud
- 10:34 Emily Ratajkowski flashes a peek of her bra in racy sheer lace top...
- 10:34 First Bus donates around £9,000 worth of advertising space across...
- 10:34 Business tycoon Michelle Mone announces her RETIREMENT
- 10:34 Students rush for places at Doncaster’s HS2 college
- 10:34 Myanmar Buddhists decry Thai government's temple crackdown
- 10:34 Merkel's conservatives seen ahead of Social Democrats in poll
- 10:34 Council’s booze approvals criticised by residents
- 10:33 Huddersfield lecturer exposes Hollywood's $2 million average gender...
- 10:33 Mirfield's Sir Patrick Stewart reveals he thought he was...
- 10:33 Mark Lawrenson on Chelsea v Swansea: This battering ram will decide...
- 10:32 Moment huge great white shark stalks a surfer and then charges at him
- 10:32 Tory ministers have rewritten the law to deny increased disability...
- 10:32 Storm Doris: Watch pilots show incredible skills to land planes in...
- 10:31 Housing plans and holiday lodges go before committee
- 10:31 Proposed closure of school causes worry
- 10:31 Turkey coup: 136 diplomats and relatives seek Germany asylum
- 10:30 Coastguard warning over 'wave dodgers'
- 10:30 Alzheimer’s disease might be caused by eating too much sugar
- 10:30 Slideshow: Crocus walk makes for colourful scenes
- 10:29 Conor McGregor shares snap of boxing session as UFC lightweight...
- 10:28 Apprentice Joe shows his skills in regional electrical competition
- 10:28 Wary of divided loyalties, a Baltic state reaches out to its Russians