Traffic and travel news for South Cumbria - Wednesday October 5
A590: The A590 will be closed from 8pm until 5am between Greenodd and Ulverston in both directions on Sunday October 9 and Sunday October 30 READ MORE HERE
Friars Lane, Barrow: The road has reopened after emergency water pipe repair works.
A590: The westbound carriageway at Arrad Foot will be closed for three weeks from Monday October 10, with traffic running in both directions using a contraflow system on the eastbound dual carriageway with a 40 mph speed limit. READ MORE HERE
Ulverston: The Ellers is closed in both directions between the Fell Street junction and... read more
- 16:23 Chelsea star David Luiz plays down horror tackle from Manchester...
- 16:22 NOSTALGIA: Santa swaps sleigh for Model T Ford
- 16:22 Independent 'leads' in Austrian poll
- 16:19 White Christmas in Derby this year - what are the chances?
- 16:19 Calls for Welford speed limit reduction
- 16:19 Iceland Foods hits back at Icelandic government over trademark
- 16:18 Jurgen Klopp reacts to shocking Liverpool defeat at Bournemouth
- 16:18 Two schools’ big extension plans
- 16:16 Divock Origi: What I thought of Liverpool losing 4-3 to Bournemouth
- 16:16 Livid Liverpool fans blast Lovren, Lucas and Karius after...
- 16:16 PNE Fans’ Panel verdicts
- 16:15 Recovery teams comb charred ruins of California warehouse, 10th...
- 16:15 Rebels tell U.S. they won't leave Aleppo; army sees operation over...
- 16:15 Islamic State strikes back to slow Iraqi forces in Mosul
- 16:12 LIVE: Austria polls closed as Government declares no...
- 16:12 Brigg mourns death of respected sport figure
- 16:12 Bournemouth 4 Liverpool 3: Late Ake winner stuns Reds in thrilling...
- 16:11 'Serious fire' closes road
- 16:10 Last chance to enter Nottingham’s Santa Run and Walk
- 16:10 Live updates as police close A52 near Queen's Medical Centre after...
- 16:08 This will worry Leeds fans: Crucial Elland Road deal takes another...
- 16:07 Section of M6 to stay closed for roadworks
- 16:07 Are you wearing the right bra size? A Lincoln woman tells you where...
- 16:07 Fire at 100-year-old building thought to be deliberate
- 16:06 Ukraine: Five police killed in friendly-fire shoot-out
- 16:05 Christmas 2016: Could you burn some calories at the Christmas...
- 16:05 Drink-driver banned from the road after flattening lamppost and...
- 16:03 YOU ARE NOT ALONE: Support groups for the bereaved ahead of Christmas
- 16:03 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Reds after Bournemouth defeat
- 16:02 Grantham shows are Strictly for dance lovers