Traffic and travel news for South Cumbria - Tuesday October 18
A590: The A590 will be closed from 8pm until 5am between Greenodd and Ulverston in both directions on Sunday October 30 READ MORE HERE
A66: Heavy congestion, particularly westbound, near Cockermouth
A595: Congestion around Egremont
Friars Lane, Barrow: The road has reopened after emergency water pipe repair works.
A590: The eastbound carriageway at Arrad Foot will be closed for three weeks from Monday October 10, with traffic running in both directions using a contraflow system on the westbound dual carriageway with a 40 mph speed limit. READ MORE HERE
A590: Work to boost flood... read more
- 09:35 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:35 Golf club in Burnley targeted by thieves
- 09:35 Plans for direct North Lincolnshire to London trains
- 09:35 Tax chaos for 900,000 savers as NS&I three-year pensioner bonds...
- 09:35 LIVE: Wednesday's Preston North End news - Aston Villa reaction and...
- 09:34 'Affordable' housing in Bilton: new meeting announced
- 09:34 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:34 Chelsea star Eden Hazard talks Barcelona tactics and makes Lionel...
- 09:33 Junior doctor knocked over woman on Sunderland crossing
- 09:33 Troy: Fall of a City: Who was the Greek hero Agamemnon?
- 09:33 Back off! Hungary votes AGAINST Euro Commission as it tries to...
- 09:32 Meeting to make decision on proposals to reduce size of Lichfield...
- 09:32 Warwick primary school pupils get a helping hand planting spring bulbs
- 09:32 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:31 Netanyahu aide agrees to implicate PM over corruption claims – reports
- 09:31 Lake District zip-wire plans abandoned after protests
- 09:31 Pound to euro exchange rate: Brexit report drives sterling higher
- 09:31 Breaking: Fire crews in attendance at Mablethorpe house fire
- 09:30 Doncaster octogenarian’s royal appointment in recognition of...
- 09:30 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:29 The prolific Newcastle United striker whose name is so often...
- 09:29 Knifeman who sparked a stand-off with armed police at his Hebburn...
- 09:28 Steve Bruce's verdict on Lewis Grabban - the full Aston Villa press...
- 09:28 Every word Steve Cotterill had to say after Birmingham City were...
- 09:28 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:28 Barratt considers shifting production from Germany to UK
- 09:28 Four injured in Doncaster motorway crash
- 09:27 Value our inspirational teachers
- 09:26 Crooks backing old pal van Veen to be a big hit at Cobblers
- 09:26 Blaze at glass recycling plant in South Kirkby near Pontefract