Traffic and travel news for South Cumbria - Tuesday October 18
A590: The A590 will be closed from 8pm until 5am between Greenodd and Ulverston in both directions on Sunday October 30 READ MORE HERE
A66: Heavy congestion, particularly westbound, near Cockermouth
A595: Congestion around Egremont
Friars Lane, Barrow: The road has reopened after emergency water pipe repair works.
A590: The eastbound carriageway at Arrad Foot will be closed for three weeks from Monday October 10, with traffic running in both directions using a contraflow system on the westbound dual carriageway with a 40 mph speed limit. READ MORE HERE
A590: Work to boost flood... read more
- 09:48 Sexpert reveals only sex tip you will ever need
- 09:47 Biker caught speeding 25mph over the limit on Hedon Road, Hull
- 09:47 The Premier League players who are just one booking away from a...
- 09:46 Berwick store to welcome Santa
- 09:44 Laura's creation becomes MP's Christmas card
- 09:43 Messages of support continue to flood in after heartbreaking news...
- 09:41 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:41 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:41 Chinese view £800m Fylde coast power plant project
- 09:40 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:40 Fairfax unit sells more shares in Bank of Ireland
- 09:40 Speeding up links to new health site
- 09:40 Latest transfer news: Arsenal, Chelsea Manchester United and City...
- 09:39 Verdict expected in hate speech trial of Dutch politician Wilders
- 09:38 Justice secretary praises our killer drivers campaign
- 09:38 Anti-cyberbullying sensation heads to Burnley
- 09:38 Man has part of ear bitten off in nightclub assault
- 09:38 Tony Pulis names Chelsea stars Diego Costa, Pedro and Eden Hazard...
- 09:37 Northampton fireplace showroom plans to add 130-seat Italian...
- 09:37 Police appeal to find missing teenager
- 09:36 'Please come home, the whole family is missing you': Wife's...
- 09:36 Freeman Street trader had secret stash of 19,000 fake cigarettes...
- 09:35 An invigorating look at dementia
- 09:35 Investigation launched into death of woman in police custody
- 09:35 Drink-driver before the courts again
- 09:34 ‘Justice has been served’ - Louth stabbing victim speaks out after...
- 09:34 Medical director Suneil Kapadia to leave trust which runs Grantham...
- 09:33 Chelsea ace issues advice to Blues pal: Do this and you can go to...
- 09:33 Turkey to hold referendum next spring on stronger presidency -...
- 09:33 In Trump stronghold, factories are humming but paychecks are thin