TRADERS' TIPS: City insiders say buy shares in Asos but sell easyJet
BUY THIS: Asos
Online fashion website Asos, which sells clothing in 241 countries, is in line to benefit from the weak pound.
Shore Capital reiterated its buy recommendation after predicting sales are set to benefit from currency fluctuations following the EU referendum.
It now estimates sales growth of 28.9 per cent – up from 27.7 per cent – in the two months to August 31, 2016.
It has also increased its profit forecast to £63.1million from £63million due to stronger trading.
SELL THIS: EasyJet
Terrorist attacks and excess capacity in the European short-haul market is taking its toll on... read more
- 10:24 Council apologises for month's disruption in Cleethorpes ahead of...
- 10:24 2017 property crash could see house prices plunge
- 10:23 Man City's Raheem Sterling gets a raw deal from referees and FA...
- 10:23 Burst main in Louth leaves homes with no water
- 10:22 Frosty start to a mainly dry but cold day
- 10:22 HERALD WAR REPORT
- 10:22 PC Paul Briggs: Injured officer dies after wife's legal battle to...
- 10:21 Israel's Netanyahu to speak with Trump on Sunday, Iran on agenda
- 10:21 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 10:21 Alzheimer’s Society course will help those caring for dementia...
- 10:20 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 10:20 Alzheimer’s Society course will help those caring for dementia...
- 10:20 MP Andrew Bridgen joins fight to save Burton A&E from potential...
- 10:19 What are our most important Brexit objectives?
- 10:19 Wife of man given ‘right to die’ says she is devastated but...
- 10:19 Manchester United linked with £86m Atletico Madrid winger...
- 10:18 Geri Horner names baby boy after close pal George Michael in...
- 10:18 George Michael's ex-lover claims sex drug Liquid G played part in...
- 10:16 Breakthrough treatment for rheumatics: Common arthritis drug has...
- 10:16 Missing Sutton teen Molly found safe and well
- 10:15 Heartbreak for Leeds mum as court hears her daughter is now 3,500...
- 10:16 Cumbria's success at national field trialling championships
- 10:15 I’m still an addict, admits disgraced bank boss and Bradford...
- 10:15 MPs ‘covered up Trident failure before Commons vote’
- 10:15 Frosty start to a mainly dry but cold day
- 10:15 Renault Zoe review - price, specs, design, tech and pictures
- 10:15 Accident closes one lane of A500
- 10:15 Take a look back at life in Carrington
- 10:15 Brexit could cost the fire service almost £90,000 a year
- 10:13 Alzheimer’s Society course will help those caring for dementia...