Toymaker Hasbro reports 14.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue
Hasbro Inc (HAS.O), the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, reported a 14.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for toys in the girls category such as Disney Princess, Frozen and Trolls dolls.
Net income attributable to Hasbro rose to $257.8 million, or $2.03 per share, in the third quarter ended Sept. 25 from $207.6 million, or $1.64 per share, a year earlier.
The Pawtucket, Rhode Island-based company's revenue rose to $1.68 billion from $1.47 billion (£1.21 billion).
(Reporting by Gayathree Ganesan in Bengaluru; Editing by Martina D'Couto)
- 13:38 Sunderland’s Liebherr plant reveals how it’s preparing for Brexit
- 13:37 Child mauled in dog attack in Nuneaton
- 13:36 Where are you on the UK fat scale?
- 13:35 Hundreds of assaults on West Midlands Ambulance staff last year
- 13:35 New development in tragic Alfie Evans case after life support...
- 13:35 Music review: The Streets, O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 13:35 Everton v Lyon: Three charged over Goodison disturbance
- 13:35 Another High Court hearing on Alfie Evans set for TODAY as sick...
- 13:34 Hillary Clinton branded Donald Trump ‘disgusting’ in foul-mouthed rant
- 13:34 Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic learn first Barcelona Open opponents
- 13:34 Driver jailed after ‘repeatedly’ swearing at speed cameras
- 13:34 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:33 Woman sentenced for leaving elderly mother in a chair for a year
- 13:31 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:31 Chelsea news: Conte to Arsenal claim, Blues in for Martial, Klopp...
- 13:30 BTS land two entries in top 100 greatest boyband songs
- 13:30 Leeds hospices’ 40 anniversaries: 40 fundraising ideas to pay...
- 13:30 Revealed: The films that captured Leeds on the big screen
- 13:30 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:30 Woman found used condom ‘with dark hairs attached’ in her Tesco kale
- 13:27 M6 crash: Car hits Highways England vehicle attending breakdown
- 13:26 Second air ambulance for Scotland planned
- 13:26 Theatr Clwyd welcomes touring production of A Midsummer Night's Dream
- 13:26 Specialist recruiter to grow own ranks
- 13:25 Raunds Music Festival is back with a bang
- 13:25 Inquests opened into death of couple struck by train in Doncaster
- 13:25 Cruel daughter left elderly mother sitting in a chair for a year...
- 13:25 John Terry breaks his silence on his Aston Villa future
- 13:25 ' I hope this continues for years' - Wolves star Conor Coady looks...
- 13:24 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop