Tourists struggling to find cash in India
Tourists in India have been telling the BBC about problems they are facing after India made a big change to its currency system.
On Tuesday night, 500 (£6) and 1,000 rupee (£12) notes were removed from public circulation as part of a crackdown on corruption and illegal cash holdings.
This has led to millions queuing up outside banks across India to exchange their old notes for new 500 and 2,000 rupee (£24) ones and machines running out of cash.
Here are some of the stories from holidaymakers caught up in the situation.
Varsha "This is India's Brexit and Trump rolled into one"... read more
- 07:23 Olympus scandal: Former bosses to pay $529m over fraud
- 07:23 Barclays profits more than double
- 07:21 £3million fund to boost Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire’s rural economy
- 07:21 BUXTON SPRING FAIR 2017: What’s on when and where
- 07:21 Middlesbrough ace Adam Forshaw: This is why we are playing with...
- 07:21 Liverpool Transfer News: £10m ace wanted, Bayern Munich battle,...
- 07:21 Female Islamic clerics in Indonesia issue rare child marriage fatwa
- 07:21 Breaking news, travel and weather updates around Notts on Friday,...
- 07:20 Teacher ‘shot by two pupils in school corridor’
- 07:20 Hull LIVE! Rail strike hits commuters
- 07:19 Prostate cancer update: Drinking THIS can HALVE your risk
- 07:19 Manchester United suffer Timothy Fosu-Mensah injury blow
- 07:19 Marouane Fellaini: Man United star must do this after red card -...
- 07:18 Emmerdale spoilers: Goodbye Pierce? Boss reveals what happens next...
- 07:18 Emmerdale boss speaks out on Robron drama as special episode is...
- 07:18 Star drops huge Liverpool transfer hint: Reds fans will love this
- 07:17 BREAKING: Pedestrian dies after Mansfield moped crash
- 07:16 VIDEO: Brave Chorley newsagent fights off knifeman with old police...
- 07:16 Two men charged with criminal damage after incident at BAE
- 07:16 Paul Carrack steps out of the shadows of Mike & The Mechanics to...
- 07:16 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:16 Knights of Malta draw battle lines after clash with pope
- 07:14 Scotland under-17s have ability to be European champions, says...
- 07:14 Cricket: East Kilbride ready to unleash new signings in opener
- 07:14 Airdrieonians captain Iain Russell wants to call the season a...
- 07:13 Steelbacks' showing was 'pretty grim', says Ripley
- 07:12 RBS reports first quarter profit as turnaround continues
- 07:12 Fish disease outbreak closes fishing lakes
- 07:12 John Maguire: Why all the faux outrage over election?
- 07:12 White powder package threat to Scots politicians