Tottenham star: Manchester City win proves Spurs have no weak links
Spurs pulled off a shock 2-0 win over Pep Guardiola's Manchester City on Sunday, closing the gap over the Premier League leaders to just one point.
Mauricio Pochettino made three changes from the midweek win away to CSKA Moscow in the Champions League, with Kyle Walker, Danny Rose and Moussa Sissoko returning to the starting line-up.
The in-form Heung-min Son, who has five goals in six appearances this term, also moved to a more central role in attack - and Eriksen has lauded the strength of Pochettino's squad.
“Everyone wants to play, everyone wants to win,” said Eriksen. “We’ve got a... read more
- 07:20 Broken-down tram causing delays to all services
- 07:20 DRIVER ALERT: Mobile speed camera sites across North Lincolnshire...
- 07:20 HS2 launch £2.75 billion contract to design trains for the project
- 07:20 A new way to help out rescue dogs in North Lincolnshire
- 07:20 North Lincolnshire band celebrate being crowned champions
- 07:20 Parents of six-year-old boy in fundraising plea
- 07:18 Warning to 'look while you cook' after serious fire in Shobnall...
- 07:18 Number of public access defibrillators on the increase across region
- 07:17 Birmingham City digest: Harry Redknapp's future; Friendly...
- 07:17 Aston Villa digest: January signings rated; Celtic goalkeeper...
- 07:16 Eminem sues New Zealand governing party over Lose Yourself
- 07:14 Having mates key to overcoming life’s challenges
- 07:14 Matthew Bates confident Hartlepool United can beat Doncaster Rovers
- 07:13 Barcelona target two Premier League clubs in massive summer raid
- 07:13 What you can do if your neighbour smokes cannabis?
- 07:13 Heartbreak of Josh Fell's parents on what should have been his 21st...
- 07:13 Prom memories from Winifred Holtby school: Are you pictured?
- 07:13 77 pictures that sum up a nineties night out in Hull
- 07:13 Exeter Chiefs 36 Northampton Saints 12: Tom Vickers' review and...
- 07:13 Wakefield gallery’s chance of £100,000 prize in prestigious art...
- 07:11 Man United News: Two-year contract offer, Ibrahimovic hint,...
- 07:06 British Superbikes: Shane Byrne clinches pole position at Oulton...
- 07:06 Arsene Wenger praises Arsenal star despite loss to Tottenham
- 07:05 Teenage thugs spared jail for vicious gang attack on cyclist in Derby
- 07:02 The Euro ballroom scene: when voguing came to town
- 07:02 Number of public access defibrillators on the increase across region
- 07:01 Arsenal star admits he's fuming after loss to Tottenham
- 06:59 Inside Second Star on the Right and Straight on 'Til Morning in...
- 06:59 Jamie Priestman's best friend pays tribute to his 'right-hand man'...
- 06:59 16 criminals jailed in Hull in April 2017