Toton apprentice joins 23 more at Barratt Homes
Toton joinery trainee, Jack Broughton, is one of 24 apprentices in the region taken on by local house builder Barratt Homes.
Jack, who will be working at the builder's Hollygate Park development in Cotgrave is hoping it will help him towards pursuing a career in the industry.
The 22-year-old is now able to gain hands on experience at the development whilst studying one day a week at Central College in Beeston for an NVQ Level 2 in Site Joinery.
He said: "The fact that Barratt Homes is a leading company in the construction industry attracted me straight away and made me want to go for... read more
- 00:07 Amazon sets mass layoffs at Quidsi products unit after losses
- 00:07 France starlet Kylian Mbappe receives ultimate compliment from...
- 00:07 Everton boss Ronald Koeman hails Seamus Coleman's attitude after...
- 00:04 American wonderkid Will Vint agrees to join Manchester United...
- 00:00 Video refs could be rolled out for EFL Cup
- 00:00 Insightful explorations of science fiction’s lengthy coming of age
- 00:00 Boyd with confidence
- 00:00 Radicalism obscured in gloom
- 00:00 RLIF backs nines cup for 2019
- 00:00 Astle’s family calls for Taylor to quit
- 00:00 Boycott put on ice after players win
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses