Tot dies after choking on toy



A THREE-year-old boy has died after choking on a small toy.
An ambulance was called to an address on Windsor Road, Oldham, shortly after 7.30am on Saturday, but paramedics were unable to save Muhammad Ishaan Bilal.
A JustGiving page has been set up to raise money for the family at www.justgiving.com/crowd funding/Muhammad-Ishaan-Bilal.
read more

 
29 September 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 59
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31