Tot dies after choking on Kinder egg toy



A THREE-year-old boy has died after choking on a small toy.
An ambulance was called to an address on Windsor Road, Oldham, shortly after 7.30am on Saturday, but paramedics were unable to save Muhammad Ishaan Bilal.
It is believed the youngster choked on a toy found in a Kinder Egg chocolate.
A JustGiving page has been set up to raise money for the family at www.justgiving.com/crowd funding/Muhammad-Ishaan-Bilal.
read more

 
28 September 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 106
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31