Too early? TV duo Colin and Justin are shocked at Christmas tree up in October
SCOTTISH TV duo Colin and Justin have spotted what could be the earliest Christmas decorations in the UK, at Gatwick Airport.
With 75 sleeps to go until December 25th, the airport is donning a large Christmas tree covered in lights, giant silver baubles, and a star tree-topper.
Three large shining presents are also lying under the tree.
Celebrity couple Colin and Justin, famous for presenting BBC's Million Pound Property Experiment, and appearing on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here, posted the image on Twitter.
They challenged social media users to find earlier decorations, but so far,... read more
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:45 Labour to investigate claims of anti-Semitism and entryism within...
- 13:44 North East Poppy Appeal is launched with a call to rethink remembrance
- 13:43 Black Cat Day: Adopt brothers Benedict and Basil who are in need of...
- 13:43 Hurst street stabbing: Boss says area is safe after pair injured...
- 13:42 Cancers survivors are TWICE as likely to be on antidepressants due...
- 13:42 Strong UK GDP data prompts global bond sell off on frets over...
- 13:42 Take a look at me now! Woman who had a FACE transplant after she...
- 13:42 King’s Cliffe author Nick has short story included in Twisted...
- 13:41 Chester King's School team to compete in world engineering finals
- 13:41 Twitter to cut HUNDREDS of jobs as workforce is slashed by 9%:...
- 13:41 Killer sought via text message broadcast
- 13:40 Urijah Faber may end retirement if golden opportunity appears
- 13:40 Arsenal transfer bombshell: Mesut Ozil has already held secret...
- 13:40 Students in line for success with movies
- 13:39 Yes GPs, do ask us about our weight. But please listen to our...
- 13:39 Peterborough City Hospital on black alert for fifth day
- 13:39 Furness residents told not to be alarmed by gunshots
- 13:37 Warwick family-run brewery celebrates success
- 13:35 Four-year-old killed in horror accident when coat hood snags on...
- 13:35 Football club pair face ‘ticket fraud’ probe