Tony Pulis: FA need to take action against dodgy dealings
The West Brom manager believes the game's governing body needs to root out the greedy bosses after Sam Allardyce left his post as England manager following a newspaper sting into corruption.
Pulis said: "I think everything should go to the governing bodies and they should assess and take appropriate action.
"I’m a football person and let’s get back to talking football and leave all that stuff to the governing bodies.”
But Pulis, 58, expressed his dismay at Big Sam losing his job after working so hard to get the top job in English football.
He said: "Just on the football... read more
- 13:04 Manchester United consider offers for Adnan Januzaj: Real Sociedad...
- 13:03 Phillip Schofield weighs in on Queen’s hat debate: 'What IS her...
- 13:03 Countdown to Adlington Carnival
- 13:02 Huge explosion in Somali capital, clouds of smoke visible in sky,...
- 13:02 Turkey steps up support for Qatar, discusses Gulf tensions with Saudi
- 13:02 Exclusive - South Korea president calls on China's Xi to do more on...
- 13:02 Children's author Dan Walker comes to Waterstones, in Burton, to...
- 13:01 Appeal after Preston primary school targeted by vandals
- 13:00 Barcelona star Luis Suarez makes emotional return to first club...
- 13:00 FTSE wallows at one-week low as energy weighs; Imagination tech...
- 13:00 Collision near Burghley House
- 12:59 Best value holiday destinations for this summer REVEALED: Prague...
- 12:59 Ali Coote departs Dundee United to join Brentford
- 12:59 Stevie May’s return to Scotland in doubt
- 12:58 Counter-terrorism checks on Liverpool waterfront ahead of Royal visit
- 12:58 Man left confused after Starbucks barista writes ‘Penis’ on his cup
- 12:58 Forget Me Not Children's hospice to open second facility
- 12:57 South Shields cancer patient’s praise for Sir Bobby Robson...
- 12:57 Could this be a cure for heart attacks? Scientists pinpoint method...
- 12:57 Three police officers in hospital after assault in South Shields...
- 12:57 Are you guilty of texting too much? Just 5 hours on a mobile...
- 12:57 Handgun found in hedges next to Dewsbury primary school
- 12:57 Expectant mothers are warned to think twice before popping...
- 12:57 Toys stolen during break-in at children's charity shop
- 12:57 Grenfell blaze: 600 tower blocks have cladding similar to Grenfell
- 12:56 Police probe attempted break-in north of the border
- 12:56 Death crash trial jury retires to consider verdict
- 12:56 Sega debuts free classic games on mobiles
- 12:56 Which month is toughest for Burton Albion in 2017/18? Have your say
- 12:56 Gates open on 177th Royal Highland Show