TONY HETHERINGTON: My premium bond wins are missing, can you help?
Mrs M.M. writes: Last March, I was persuaded to have any winnings from my premium bonds paid straight into my bank account. This worked for the month of April, but winnings since then have not arrived. This has made me wonder how many other people have not received their prizes. They would only know if they regularly check their bank statements and the record of winning numbers.
Premium bond staff have a good reputation for running the system efficiently, so I asked officials at National Savings & Investments headquarters to find out what had happened to the prizes that failed to reach... read more
- 16:45 Two dogs die after being walked in Knighton Park in Leicester
- 16:45 Blind veteran to tackle 100km charity challenge
- 16:45 Moorside is 'enormous opportunity' says nuclear expert
- 16:45 Done Deal: Ryan Sessegnon signs contract at Fulham, opts against...
- 16:44 Brutal Love Island game 'ends in split' for one of show's favourite...
- 16:44 Paolo Nutini found not guilty of drink-driving
- 16:44 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:44 Gosberton Summer Fair brings village together
- 16:43 Police warn explosions may be heard near Wakefield flat where...
- 16:43 Lucky escape for M1 driver after metal object comes through windscreen
- 16:43 Transfers: Wolves set to beat Celtic to full-back signing
- 16:43 How Aston Villa could look with John Terry
- 16:43 Japanese airline forces disabled man to crawl aboard
- 16:42 Talking point: Burton Albion are getting summer business done early
- 16:42 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:41 Reveller caught in nightclub with knife sticking out of trousers
- 16:41 Love Island's Olivia Buckland shows off her tattooed curves in racy...
- 16:41 Because she wants to! Billie Piper goes barefoot for a stroll on...
- 16:41 BREAKING NEWS: Contractor falls up to 30 metres from crane at...
- 16:41 EXCLUSIVE: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink offered Oxford United job
- 16:41 Successful Cumbrian nuclear expert
- 16:41 Former police chiefs among six to face criminal charges over...
- 16:41 Grenfell Tower fire death toll 'around 80 people' but true total...
- 16:41 Paddington author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- 16:41 Free shows for Elvis fans left All Shook Up by cancellation
- 16:39 Hopes that austerity was nearing its end have just been dashed
- 16:38 Tech giant aql hosts first Digital Leaders event out of the capital
- 16:38 Midfielder Washbourne signs for Stratford Town
- 16:38 These are the Birmingham schools with the highest paid teachers
- 16:37 Capacity crowd for Fylde fracking meeting