Toddler's face severely burned after being scalded by boiling water at nursery

Toddler's face severely burned after being scalded by boiling water at nursery
 

A mum has described her anguish after her toddler son's face was scalded by boiling water in a nursery accident , leaving him with severe burns.
Sarah Jane Walker, 29, says she became "hysterical" after she was told that 18-month-old Reuben Adams was injured in the disaster in Fixby, West Yorkshire.
She says she rushed to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary from work after getting a phone call from the nursery manager to say her little boy had been burned.
There, she burst into tears as she saw him, the Huddersfield Daily Examiner reports.
Sarah claims paramedics were told by nursery... read more

 
31 August 2017 in World News, Views: 59
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters


    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30