Toddler out of hospital as blaze investigation continues



A two-year-old girl hurt when she was pulled from a burning house has been released from hospital.
The youngster had cut her fingers and one of her feet after being helped to safety through a broken first floor window at her home in St Anthony’s Place, North Shore, last weekend.
Police said she and her one-year-old brother were home alone when the fire started shortly after midnight on Saturday, October 8.
A spokesman said no arrests have been made at this stage but declined to comment further while an investigation is carried out.
The fire service said the blaze was caused by a chip pan... read more

 
17 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 27
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31