Toddler left brain damaged after choking on a ham sandwich

Toddler left brain damaged after choking on a ham sandwich
 

A toddler was left with severe brain damage after he choked on a ham sandwich in a freak accident.
Dylan Woodley, aged three at the time, was eating lunch when a piece of sliced meat got stuck in his throat.
Man with half a head charged with attempted murder He ran into the kitchen to ask his mum Ally Wheatley for help, and she began desperately thumping his back to try to dislodge the ham.
But despite his mum’s quick reactions, Dylan went limp and first-aid trained Ally, 27, was forced to do CPR as she called 999 to get an ambulance in November last year.
Paramedics took over within... read more

 
19 October 2016 in Hot News, Views: 28
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31