Toddler and baby ‘were home alone when fire broke out’ at their home, police say

Toddler and baby ‘were home alone when fire broke out’ at their home, police say
 

A toddler and baby were home alone when a fire broke out, it has emerged.
The youngsters, a girl aged two and a boy aged one, had to be rescued after a chip pan in their kitchen went up in flames shortly after midnight on Saturday.
Residents in St Anthony’s Place, close to Talbot Road in Blackpool, pitched a ladder up against a bedroom window before smashing it and pulling the girl to safety, while the baby was also carried from the terraced house.
The pair were taken to Blackpool Victoria Hospital for check-ups and treatment.
Both had inhaled smoke, while the girl also had cuts to her... read more

 
11 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 14
Source: Wigan Today
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31